      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8138691610298948410&hl=en
      At YouTube:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfVan--MV0k

      YOGA, YOGA, YOGA, YOGA
      Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
      http://www.swamij.com/yoga-yoga-yoga-yoga.htm

      Yoga, Yoga, Yoga, Yoga
      Ah, sweet Yoga.
      The word dances on the lips of the mind.

      Yoga, Yoga, Yoga, Yoga
      The wave that is one with the ocean of bliss.
      The union of the illusory "I" with the "I" of all,
      That was never divided in the first place.
      Ah, sweet Yoga.

      Yoga, Yoga, Yoga, Yoga
      How the word flows through the field of mind.
      The consciousness as Purusha,
      Never one with, but playing with all the layers of being,
      All the levels of the finest soil of matter called Prakriti.

      Yoga, Yoga, Yoga, Yoga
      One without a second.
      One absolute reality,
      With the appearance of soul called Atman,
      As a breeze thinking itself separate from the wind
      Of the absolute called Brahman.

      Yoga, Yoga, Yoga, Yoga
      Ah, so utterly, incomparably, sweet is the word.
      The essence that is both the beauty
      And creative force called feminine or Shakti,
      And her companion of masculine, Shiva.
      The two which are one in Yoga.

      Yoga, Yoga, Yoga, Yoga
      Ah, passionate, loving, driving, quieting,
      Exasperating,
      Fulfilling, emptying, full filling Yoga.

      Yoga, Yoga, Yoga, Yoga
      Ah, so sweet;
      No sweeter word to ring in the canyons of mind,
      Than the word of Yoga,
      That arises from, and returns to the silence.

      Yoga, Yoga, Yoga, Yoga
      You and I are one.
      Only one. Only Yoga.
      Yoga, Yoga, Yoga, Yoga