316New Article: Prakriti and Its Evolutes: Returning to Self-Realization

    Dec 6, 2004

      A new article has been added to the SwamiJ.com site, which is
      entitled:
      "Prakriti and Its Evolutes: Returning to Self-Realization"
      http://www.swamij.com/prakriti-purusha-sankhya.htm

      The article seeks to give practical explanations about the way in
      which we retrace our way back to the direct experience of Purusha
      (pure consciousness) as separate from all of the levels of false
      identity, made of the stuff called Prakriti (primordial matter). To
      have a general understanding of this process is extremely useful, if
      not essential in the practice of Yoga. This is from Sankhya
      philosophy, which is the philosophical foundation of Yoga.

      Slowly and patiently is a good way to read this. I hope you enjoy it
      and find it useful to your meditation practices and inner journey.