Yule / Winter Solstice 2007 Volunteers

  • Stephanie N. Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Okay, this is what I have down for Yule volunteers.  If I have something wrong, email me at ThunderhoofDesigns (at) yahoo.com.  Otherwise, this is just FYI so everyone who volunteered knows what they're dowon for.

      Thanks to all who are volunteering!!!
      Stephanie

      Yule / Winter Solstice 2007 Volunteers

      Announcer – Jane “Star”
      Father Yule – Bill
      Crone of Darkness – Stephanie
      North – Feather
      West - Rick
      South – Alain
      East - Amber

      Childcare  - Kirt
      Childcare – Melissandra

      Usher - Alana
      Usher - Chris

      We also have special guests for singers (you know who you are <wink>).