The Lunar Flame - Grand Re-Opening!

  • Shiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Plans are in the making!
      A grand Re-opening celebration!
      Next Sunday, January 8th from Noon - 9pm!
      I'm talking with a pagan band that is excited to play - Speak for the Trees -
      and I am planning to get a tarot reader -Katie Marland!
      Some of my friends are bringing finger foods
      and some of my consigners will be on hand so you can "meet the maker" LOL!
      The new shop should be ready to go by then...611 Carpenter Ste 102 (downstairs!!)...all that we need now is you! Hugs, Shiro