Partial Solar Eclipse's Midnight Twist

  • Stephanie N. Canada
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011

      Partial Solar Eclipse's Midnight Twist: Starts Thursday, Ends Wednesday

      You will miss sunrise if you close your eyes
      And that would break my heart in two.
                                     --Townes Van Zandt
    • Shiro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
        Thanks Stephanie! I don't work with partial eclipses so I hadn't even checked on this one. I am glad you posted this article- it gave me a little chuckle! It is also the perfect demonstration of the power of the Moon - it can end something before it begins - now THAT'S powerful! LOL

        http://www.thelunarflame.com