Yew Grove Beltane Chocolate Ritual wrap up

  • Stephanie N. Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Many thanks to all who made this ritual such a gooey, sticky, wonderful success.  There was silliness enough for all, we may have to do this again next year!  The mighty Aphrodite strikes again!

      Thanks to Andrea, for the "Cake of Love" and yummy cookies; to Jacob, for the delicious fondues and  fruit; and to Sally for her beautiful cake.

      Thanks also to all those who brought potluck dishes from home, and to the anonymous donor of Free Trade chocolate bars.  We also had sugar-free chocolate chip cookies & sugar-free cake, plenty of chocolate candies, and vegan chocolate chip rice cakes.

      Thanks also to all those who brought potluck dishes from home, and to the anonymous donor of Free Trade chocolate bars.

      The music by "Mary Jane and the Dirigibles" was much appreciated!  We're obliged to you for adding another festive note! Yee hah!

      And a very special thanks to the FUUCA Fellowship Committee for all their hard work and joyous kinship!

      Namaste,
      Stephanie