New Moon Planning Meeting on Friday - Details Changed!

  • dreaming_genesis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      We will be having a planning meeting to prepare for next weeks New Moon Ritual on Friday, July 9th. The planning meeting will be this Friday, July 2nd at 7:30. Since the church will be closed this friday in observance of the holiday weekend, we will be meeting at Central Market at 4001 North Lamar. There is a cafe and patio portion. I will try to get us a table inside the cafe, but we may be on the patio. Look for the meet up sign for Yew Grove. If you have any questions, please call me at 363-0163. Thank you!

      Bless,
      Heather
    • Shiro
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
        I cannot attend the New Moon ritual due to the Dark Moon ritual taking place on the 9th:

        Please make plans to attend. RSVP helps to get an accurate headcount!
        Same time...Same place!
        Waterloo Park @ the corner of 12th & Trinity
        We will be meeting on the raised deck near the corner of 14th & Trinity (unless someone beats us to it! LOL). If this should happen, there is a lovely spot of earth just below the deck that will due just fine!
        FRIDAY, JULY 9th @ 6PM
        If we are lucky, we will enjoy drumming by William!
        We will have a short greeting period and then enjoy a Dark Moon ritual led by myself.
        Plan to bring a towel, small blanket, or something to sit/lie on if you don't want to be directly on the wood or grass.
        Also plan to bring your calendar/datebook so we can make some plans for the future! ~
        Please let me know if you have an 'unlimited' plan on your cell phone!!
        The Dark Moon, for me, is a time to connect with your deity of choice, yourself, and the universe!
        Hugs, Shiro

        http://www.thelunarflame.com

        We will be having a planning meeting to prepare for next weeks New Moon Ritual on Friday, July 9th. The planning meeting will be this Friday, July 2nd at 7:30. Since the church will be closed this friday in observance of the holiday weekend, we will be meeting at Central Market at 4001 North Lamar. There is a cafe and patio portion. I will try to get us a table inside the cafe, but we may be on the patio. Look for the meet up sign for Yew Grove. If you have any questions, please call me at 363-0163. Thank you!

        Bless,
        Heather

      • Perry Gardner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
          Shiro,

          I am sorry but I will not be able to attend this month due to other existing plans.

          Bright Blessings,
                 Perry