White Bison Meditation

  • dreaming_genesis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      I wanted to share this wonderful little tid-bit that I got today. In my opininon, this meditation describes the hardest part of leading a spiritual life (regardless of which path is taken), at least in my experience. It's so easy to be calm and easy during meditation, circle, or ritual. It's so easy to say 'I will do this or that'. But it's so hard to actually do it!

      More comments and opinions are most welcome! :)

      Have a great Monday everyone!

      Bless,
      Heather

      Elder's Meditation of the Day - February 1

      "You can't just sit down and talk about the truth. It doesn't work that way. You have to live it and be part of it and you might get to know it."

      --Rolling Thunder, CHEROKEE

      We all read books that have much information in them. Often we pick up on little sayings that we remember. Inside of us is the little owl, the owl of knowing. It talks to us - guiding us and nurturing us. Often when we get information, it's hard to live by, but it's easy to talk about. It's living the Red Road that counts - Walk the Talk. If we really want freedom in our lives, if we really want to be happy, if we really want to have peace of mind, it's the truth we must seek.

      My Creator, help me in my search for the truth today.