Full Moon Esbat, Monday Oct 5th

  • Stephanie N. Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009

      Please join us for a Full Moon Esbat:

      When: Monday, Oct 5th, 7-9 pm
      Where: First UU Church, 4700 Grover Ave, Austin,

                   In Room 13

      October is the time of the Blood Moon--in the darkening half of the year--so a time to look inward.

      We'll focus on ways to make our inner dialogue a safe and empowering one. We'll reach for the inner stillness to best let us listen to the voice of the Divine.

      Star Fisher will be leading this sharing circle.

      Please bring a contribution for a potluck following the Esbat.

      7-7:30 Gathering and Gossip time (set-up too)
      7:30-8:00 Esbat Ceremony
      8:00-9:00 Potluck Sharing

      www.YewGrove.org