Check out the Pagan books in the Church Library, 6/2/2009, 12:00 pm

  • Yew_Grove@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Reminder from: Yew_Grove Yahoo! Group

      Title: Check out the Pagan books in the Church Library

      Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
      Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      Location: 1st UU Church of Austin, 4700 Grover Ave. Austin, TX 78751
      Street: FUUCA Library 4700 Grover Ave.
      City State Zip: Austin, TX 78751
      Phone: 512*452*6168
      Notes: Did you know we have many books on different aspects of Paganism
      available in the church library? Below is a list of the books
      donated so far by Yew Grove, but be sure and check the "Mythology" & "Women's Spirituality" sections for even more.

      Please call the church office at 512-452-6168 for library
      requirements and hours. You'll find any number of intriguing books on a variety of spiritual paths (not just Pagan) which are
      stimulating and (sometimes) controversial. Enjoy!

      Paganism: An Introduction to Earth-Centered Religions by
      Higginbotham
      Pagans & Christians: The Personal Spiritual Experience--diZerega
      Circle Round: Raising Children in Goddess Traditions--Starhawk
      Dreaming the Dark: Magic, Sex, and Politics by Starhawk
      Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner-Cunningham
      Norse Myths--Page (from the Legendary Past series)
      The Masks of Odin: Wisdom of the Ancient Norse-Titchenell
      The Chalice and the Blade: Our History, Our Future-Eisler
      When God was a Woman-Stone
      Mythic Journey: The Meaning of Myth as a Guide for Life--Greene & Sharman-Burke
      The Tarot: Methods, Mastery, and More--Giles
      Mysteries of the Dark Moon: The Healing Power of the Dark Goddess--George
      Not in Kansas Anymore: A Curious Tale of How Magic Is
      Transforming America--Wicker
      The Essence of Yoga--Bouanchaud

      * * * Books on Ritual * * *
      Year of Ritual: Sabbats & Esbats for Solitaries & Covens--Kynes
      The Wiccan Book of Ceremonies & Rituals-Telesco
      The Pagan Book of Days: A Guide to Festivals, Traditions, & Sacred Days of the Year-Pennick