Adult Samhain Rehearsal TONIGHT

  • Feather
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Another reminder cause I know everyone is busy right now.

      Tonight at the First Unitarian Universalist Church we are holding a
      rehersal for the Adult Samhain Ritual. We will start at 7pm in Room
      13.

      I will bring notecards with all the parts written on them for Quarters
      and Gatekeepers to take home and to bring back when we hold the actual
      ritual on Nov 3rd, at 7 in Howson Hall.

      So far we're looking good on volunteerism. Thank you all so much for
      your support!

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
      hpalmer_tx@.... Again, thank you.

      Bless,
      Feather
    • Cammi Crawford
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007

        im definetly unable to come to these meetings....I have the boys early and I apologize Im working at the Fun Fun Fun festival.

        Cammi

        Another reminder cause I know everyone is busy right now.

        Tonight at the First Unitarian Universalist Church we are holding a
        rehersal for the Adult Samhain Ritual. We will start at 7pm in Room
        13.

        I will bring notecards with all the parts written on them for Quarters
        and Gatekeepers to take home and to bring back when we hold the actual
        ritual on Nov 3rd, at 7 in Howson Hall.

        So far we're looking good on volunteerism. Thank you all so much for
        your support!

        If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
        hpalmer_tx@hotmail. com. Again, thank you.

        Bless,
        Feather

        http://mail.yahoo.com