I hope this makes you smile for April Fool's day

  • Stephanie N. Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      A couple of explanations.  Chet Baker is a pug dog.  This story takes place in Ohio, during a time of year when rainy days are *cold* and unpleasant.

      Namaste,
      Stephanie

      I have to tell you a Chet Baker story that happened today, on the first rainy day in about a month. Chet had been sleeping, swaddled in blankets, all morning on the bed. I had to leave the house at 11 AM, and I'd be gone until 7, and I wanted him to go out before I left. So I took him outside. Here is a transcript of what happened.

      Zick: Go pee pee, Chet. Just go.

      (Shakes and looks up at me miserably).

      C'mon Chet. Just go pee pee and you can go back inside.

      (Dithers, flaps his ears, looks around, shivers.)

      (raised voice) GO PEE PEE, CHET BAKER!!

      Moves over and hikes his leg on my pants.

      (I believe this falls under the heading of "be careful what you wish for".)