The upcoming election and more...

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      I wanted to remind everyone that our annual election is coming up,
      details are below. Please note we'll be meeting in room 11 (the one
      with the couches) and if you want to bring a potluck item for the
      socializing, please do.

      Tuesday, November 11th
      Yew Grove Annual Election
      7:30 pm, Room 11
      First Unitarian Universalist Church,
      4700 Grover Ave., Austin, TX 78751

      All are welcome at the meeting, but in order to be eligible to vote
      in the election, you can become a Yew Grove member via any of the
      three possible avenues listed:

      1. Annual dues of $20.00 per year (This can be paid immediately
      prior to the election).

      2. It's easiest to quote the donation option straight from the
      bylaws -

      "Donations, such as services or goods, are accepted in lieu of dues
      or volunteer service. However, donations must have prior approval of
      the Ritual Coordinator/Treasurer/Assistant Coordinator/Scribe."

      3. Through your pre-approved volunteer service. I will be sending
      emails out later this week to confirm membership to those who have
      already volunteered, and announce when that has been done here.

      Once I have announce on this list that volunteer service membership
      emails have been sent out, if you haven't rec'd an email
      confirmation, please contact me offlist at thunderhoofDesigns at
      yahoo dot com.

      Thanks to all of you who have supported the programs and outreach of
      Yew Grove Pagan Interfaith in this past year. We offer something
      unique and valuable to the community of seekers in Austin, and we can
      all be proud of that.

      Namaste,
      Stephanie

      www.YewGrove.org