If you want to hear about the Doreen Virtue Angel Course...

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hi All

      Well I am back online after doing the Doreen Virtue Angel Intuitive
      Course - and it really was quite amazing - hello to everyone I met up
      there... I would love to be able to tell you in a nutshell here what
      I got out of it but it's so hard to sum up!

      Click here for a shot of Doreen in action, next to her hubby Dr
      Steven Farmer on the left, who does the Power Animal work and who
      held an amazing clearing ceremony on the second night. To the right
      is Mark Watson, who works with Doreen to provide the music during her
      course. http://www.yasminboland.com/dvcourse.jpg

      Let's just say I highly recommend doing the Angel Intuitive - you can
      click here for the details - http://www.angeltherapy.com/events.php -
      but don't be mistaken - it's certainly about a lot more than "just"
      Angels and takes in Card Reading, Mediumship, Auras and a whole lot
      of other very interesting stuff...

      Having said all that, I am still on holidays - the first I've taken
      since my maternity leave over a year ago! So your Daily Stars are
      being written by a variety of fabulous guest astro-writers... Click
      here to read them... http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/horoscopes/

      Yasmin x