Skywatch and Moon Report

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      In preparation for Venus in Leo - check out my friend Katrina's
      lovely Beauty Website http://www.beautyeditor.com.au

      Click here for the JUNE Stars
      http://www.moonology.com - click on Monthly Stars on the left

      You can read a shorter and sweeter version here:
      http://www.shesaid.com/article/2007/06/01/2493_astro.php

      SKYWATCH JUNE 3 2007

      The Stars for the coming week are a joy to behold! Seriously. There
      are no dark combinations to contend with at all – which means life
      should in theory flow quite smoothly for most people. Click here to
      read the rest of Skywatch. http://www.moonology.com/skywatch.htm

      Monday June 4 - Moon in Capricorn

      The atmosphere starts to shift today - there are no major
      astrological aspects but just after midnight, the planet of action
      and drive, Mars, will link to the planet of good luck and good
      fortune, Jupiter. If you need confidence, suck it in.

      Even if you've been through a bit of a rough patch, allowing your
      thoughts and the actions of others to get you down, you should find
      you can completely change the vibe today. If you've been feeling
      stuck in a rut and you've identified what you need to do, to break
      out of it, this is the day to take the leap. Study or travel will
      open the mind for all of us today - if you're feeling cornered by
      life, do something which takes your mind outside your backyard, even
      if it's something as simple as watching a fabulous foreign film or
      looking at a friend's travel photos.

      Remember that seeing the bigger picture of the world can really open
      up our minds. Humans are such a diverse species - and we surely have
      lots to teach each other.

      For more in-depth astrological info for your sign, take advantage of
      the Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks
      http://www.astrolines.com or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on
      1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422) Calls cost $1.05 per min + GST

      PS How about SHAKING YOUR CHAKRAS?!?!

      This is not an ad but something I think is FAB!

      Chakras are the key to - well - pretty much everything. They are
      energy points in the body and if you get them going with a dance
      first thing in the morning, it's as good for you as a yoga work out.
      Follow it with meditation and you're off! Click here to find out
      more. http://www.chakradance.com.au