Moon in Libra

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 2, 2007
      The NEW Monthly Stars are UP!
      http://www.moonology.com - click on Monthly Stars

      Tuesday April 3 - Moon in Libra

      Moon Meditation: "Time to breathe..."

      Yesterday was pretty intense astrologically-speaking ... the good
      news is that if you have to kiss and make up with someone after it,
      the skies are on your side.

      The Moon moves through peace making Libra today and most of the
      links she is making are harmonious, so it should be easy to
      reconcile if you truly have peace-making in your heart.

      SKYWATCH APRIL 1 2007

      When I was first learning astrology, I remember asking one of my
      teachers if there was any astrological significance in April Fool's
      Day – aka April 1. Of course, there is none. Astrology is based on
      the movement of the planets around the Sun. April Fools Day is an
      arbitrary date of unclear origins when we traditionally play
      practical jokes on each other before midday (I always find a cup of
      coffee with a tablespoon of salt works nicely first thing in the
      morning). Click here for more SKYWATCH: http://www.moonology.com -
      click on on the Skywatch link on the left
    • Yazzle
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 13, 2007
        Click here to find out where the New Moon eclipse is hitting YOUR
        chart - http://www.astrolines.com

        Friday September 14 – Moon in Libra

        Today looks quite pleasant as the Moon moves through friendly Libra
        and links harmoniously to the planets Venus (love), Neptune
        (soulmates) and Mars (sex).

        Play your cards right and you could have a very loving, romantic and
        sexy end to the week. Just be aware as we go towards the weekend that
        the next major astrological link is going to be a harsh one between
        the Sun and Mars.

        This suggests that nipping ego-based arguments in the bud NOW is a
        might fine idea. If you know you only care because your egos
        involved, disengage asap!

        Your Daily Stars
        http://www.moonology.com

        To be in the running to win a book by the man they call "the UK's
        most accurate medium", Gordon Smith , please leave your details in my
        Guestbook by clicking here - http://tinyurl.com/oa43g - good luck!
        Your entry will not be visible to anyone else. Thanks! To see Gordon
        live in Sydney this weekend, click here: http://tinyurl.com/2wzqlr

        ANDREW JOHNS – SAINT OR SINNER?

        By Numerology Profiler Annabelle
        http://www.annabellenumerology.com

        Up until the recent revelation about the other side of Andrew Johns,
        it would be fair to say that to the majority of his fans, the
        thousands who idolise him, the news headlines exposing him as a drug
        cheat and alcohol user would have come as a shocking truth. Andrew
        Johns - the footballer par excellence with a boyishly shy nature that
        any mother would love to claim as a son candidly admits to a
        dangerously close tango with drugs and alcohol. More:
        http://www.yasminboland.com/ajj.htm

        ST THERESA'S PRAYER

        May today there be peace within. May you trust God/dess that you are
        exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite
        possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that
        you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
        May you be content knowing you are a child of God/dess. Let this
        presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
        sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of
        us.

        Now listen here!
        This is not an ad - just a Bondi galpal with a wonderful voice!
        http://www.abbydobson.com -
        Let the screen load and hear her new single

        Click here to find out where the New Moon eclipse is hitting YOUR
        chart - http://www.astrolines.com
      • apnasydney
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 26, 2008
          Monday October 27 – Moon in Libra

          This is a real "mind how you go!" day, as the planet who fears no one
          (Mars) lines up to give painful Chiron a bit of a slap. If you're with
          someone who is pushing your buttons, and testing you to see how far
          you'll go for them, watch out. There's a very good chance you're going
          to be pushed so far that if you let them `get away with it', you might
          start to lose a little self-respect. Yes, it sounds dramatic and it
          really could be. Behave in a way to make yourself proud.

          For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

          Have a great day - Yasmin x
        • apnasydney
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 23 1:54 PM
            Monday November 24 – Moon in Libra

            Moon Meditation: "Ready to release…"

            We are now just a few days away from the mega-astro-event of the
            years, which is the third and final move of the planet Pluto out of
            Sagittarius and into the sign of Capricorn. If you're wondering why
            astrologers have been banging on and on about this all year, it's
            because Pluto first moved into Capricorn on January 26, before
            reversing out and then back and out again during his retrograde. And
            now we're ready for the real thing. No more toe dipping. Pluto is
            about letting go. What do you need to let go of? Remember, if you
            love something and you let it go, it certainly doesn't mean it won't
            come back to you.

            For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

            Have a great day - Yasmin x

            Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
            Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
            or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
            422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
            http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
            for your FREE Astrology Report
          • apnasydney
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 12, 2009
              Friday March 13 – Moon in Libra

              Moon Meditation: "You surprise me!…"

              Firstly, there is no significance astrologically-speaking in the fact that it's Friday 13th. Actually the number 13 has strong very feminine connections (because of the lunar calendar) and really is nothing to fear (unless you're a man who's threatened by the Goddess inside every woman!) Astrologically, today has super-powers for change. If you want to make changes in your life and can strike now, don't wait another second! There's also a mega chance for surprises now. May all our surprises be lovely ones!

              For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

              Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Week Ahead...

              US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
              Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
              Mobiles extra.
              UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
              Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

              They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

              Have a great day - Yasmin x

              Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
              Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
              or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
              422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
              http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
              for your FREE Astrology Report.

              Your FREE Year Ahead Stars as seen in CLEO magazine:
              http://www.cleo.com.au/2009_the_year_ahead.htm
            • apnasydney

                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 8, 2009
                  Thursday April 9 – Moon in Libra

                  Moon Meditation: "You do your bit, I'll do mine…!"

                  As the Moon moves through Libra it's a very good time to work with someone – be it a personal or a professional manner. Because the planetary outlook for the rest of the working week is pretty positive, we should find that where we're willing to pull our weight or be collaborative, we get great results. And if love is on your mind, the stars are on your side. Be confident – it could get you a lot further than usual thanks to the current astro-combo, the high energies of the coming Full Moon notwithstanding!

                  For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                  Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Friday...

                  Message 8 of 16 , May 5, 2009
                    Wednesday May 6 – Moon in Libra

                    Moon Meditation: "Stay cool!…"

                    If you felt a bit wired mid-last week, watch out again today, as the Moon heads for a hard angle to Mars, repeating some of the energy which was around last week. The best thing to do with this kind of astrology is to keep yourself as busy as possible. The more you get done, the better you're going to feel. And also go easy on yourself and others. If you sense an argument brewing that you would really rather avoid, don't be afraid to back down, even if you do so only temporarily – at least if you it our later, the skies won't be quite so provocative and tempestuous.

                    For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                    Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Thursday...

                    Message 9 of 16 , May 6, 2009
                      Thursday May 7 – Moon in Libra

                      Moon Meditation: "Say it again…!"

                      Oh yes, astro lovers, the news of the day is that the planet of communications, Mercury, is starting ANOTHER retrograde cycle. Is it just me or does it feel like it's hardly been five seconds since the last one? Whatever your thoughts, here are the details: Mercury starts this reverse cycle in the sign of Gemini and will soon go backwards into the sign of Taurus. Wherever you have those signs in your chart is where you are going to have a second or third chance to rethink, review, revisit or revise!

                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 2, 2009
                        Wednesday June 3 – Moon in Libra

                        Moon Meditation: "Taking positive action…"

                        Hopefully you managed to suck up some of the wonderfully romantic vibes that were in the air yesterday. If you're at the start of a new romance and wondering how to take things further, today's a great day to be a little bit assertive. Mars meets Pluto under a loving Libra Moon today, setting the scene for anyone who dares seek life-changing romance. It's also a great day for anyone who needs to be more assertive in business. Be as pro-active as you dare. Allow others to see how motivated you are. The only things we ever regret (really) are the things we didn't do. And this really is a Doing Day… It's also perfect for sorting out any recent misunderstandings with someone important to you.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 28, 2009
                          Monday June 29 – Moon in Libra

                          Moon Meditation: "Pushing buttons…"

                          The main astro link we're all feeling now is a square between Venus and Chiron – this means some people could be feeling quite raw when it comes to love and/or abundance. If that's you, look at how this situation is making you grow. There could be some solace in that.

                          For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                          Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...

                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 29, 2009
                            Tuesday June 30 – Moon in Libra

                            Moon Meditation: "Can't see the wood for the love…"

                            Venus will clash with Chiron soon and then Neptune. This is not the best news the financial markets have ever had. Is it enough to wipe away recent gains? Perhaps. But probably not permanently.

                            For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                            Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Wednesday...

                            Message 13 of 16 , Jul 26, 2009
                              Monday July 27 – Moon in Libra

                              Moon Meditation: "Making it all right again…"

                              Loving and abundant Venus makes some truly delicious links today, first to Jupiter, the planet of plenty, and then to Chiron, the planetoid of healing. If you're one of the people feeling extra stretched right now (Cancers and Capricorns, anyone?!) try to take it easy and lap up the good vibes. We are I calmer astrological waters, life should be less stressful. Let go of the recent dramas and try to see where you're being taught important lessons. Lesson number 1 may well be; look after yourself. Lesson 2; worry less.

                              Message 14 of 16 , Jan 6, 2010
                                Thursday January 7 – Moon in Libra

                                Moon Meditation: "Give peace a chance…"

                                A conscious Moon/Saturn link flavours today with themes of personal responsibility. With the sign of Libra in focus (where mature Saturn and the insightful Moon are currently) harmony is key. Teamwork is the answer to most dilemmas as it becomes apparent that working together feeds the soul more than going it alone. The third quarter Moon phase offers the chance to reorient your inner compass towards a direction that's actually meaningful for you. This has the potential to bring about improvements in the fields of art, beauty, love and communication. What is it you'd really like to do more of? Where can you establish a new routine to make it so?

                                Message 15 of 16 , Apr 26, 2010
                                  Tuesday April 27 – Moon in Libra

                                  Moon Meditation: "Yummy yummy love love…"

                                  The Moon moves through harmonious Libra today and there are no other major links to deal with. Which means? If you have made the effort to make the changes in your life where you know they're needed, today is a good day to just cruise a little. However, having said that, if you know you need someone's help in making things happen, then today is a very good day to start the ball rolling and ask for assistance.

                                  The Full Moon takes place on Wednesday at 10.18pm.

                                  Message 16 of 16 , May 23, 2010
                                    Monday May 24 - Moon in Libra

                                    Moon Meditation: "Is it love or is it obsession..?"

                                    Venus and Pluto are at odds today – which is good new or not-too-good news, depending on what's happening in your life. On the one hand, if you're involved in some kind of obsessive truly, madly, deeply deal where you're eating and breathing your love life to the point of compulsion, then what's happening now could just see things getting more intense and perhaps not in a good way. However, if you're in a healthy relationship, the Venus/Pluto opposition should and could heat things up nicely. Singles need to be sure re who they're falling for! Are you meant for each other? http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/view.asp?rep=6 Click here to find out with our Compatibility Chart!

                                    For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                                    Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Monday...