Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi All,

      Thanks to all who wrote to say congrats on the new Yahoo! Stars -
      it's something I've been wanting to do for ages... here's to it!

      If you haven't seen them yet:

      DAILY SCOPES START THIS WEEK!
      Click here to check them out!
      http://www.moonology.com - click on Daily Stars

      And ...

      THE NEW MONTHLY STARS ARE UP!
      http://www.moonology.com - click on Monthly Stars

      At the end of last year, as astrologers around the world consulted
      their charts and books, we were all taken by several important
      astrological links. Two of those get together clanging loudly in the
      skies this month - making August a month when the truth wins out
      over fantasy and mega-change becomes possible. But don't wait for it
      to happen - make it so!

      Click here to read your monthly stars...
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/