Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Mar 1, 2006
      Honestly, I am almost afraid to write anything!

      Mercury is about to go retrograde, and there is confusion APLENTY
      ahoy!

      Reminding ourselves to double check everything sort of helps - but
      Mercury is a trickster and he always finds another way to dupe us,
      if he so desires... it's that little error you don't spot, the sub
      total you don't see, the spelling mistake you miss...!

      :-)

      Anyway - at the risk of pushing my luck, here is the news:

      The Monthly Stars are UP:
      http://www.yasminboland.com/monthlystars.html

      And the new March phonelines are UP:
      http://www.yasminboland.com/phonecasts.htm

      Yours, as briefly as possible!

      Yasmin x
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/