Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Jan 1, 2006
      Monday, January 02, 2006

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      SKYWATCH JANUARY 1 2006

      Greetings from 2006! Today as I was sorting through some old `stuff'
      I came across my Gratefulness List from last year.

      A Gratefulness List is one where we list (a) what we're grateful for
      in the year that's just been, and (b) what we'd like to bring into
      the New Year.

      So did my old list `work'? Had my desires and wishes manifested? To
      be truthful, I didn't even re-read it before filing it under `b' for
      bin. I was busy at the time, but also, I don't think the question
      of `if it worked or not' is the issue.

      It's said that when we make those lists, we focus our intentions and
      that's half the battle. When our intentions are focused, we get
      better results. My pragmatic side thinks that's because when we've
      worked out what we want well enough to write it down, we're very
      likely to work harder for it. But there is another part of me which
      believes that to a great extent we do shape our reality with our
      thoughts, as the hippies have long contended. (If you've no idea of
      what I am talking about but think it sounds interesting, rent What
      The Bleep Do We Know on DVD).

      I am sure he won't mind me telling you that the idea for the
      Gratefulness List was given to me by a friend, meditation teacher
      and producer of AFI-winning film Somersault, Anthony Anderson. He's
      another big believer in the power of intentions and his successes
      have proved his theories right so far. I'm not sure what he wished
      for last year, but he spent a good part of this year living it up in
      the Big Apple! Good luck for the coming year, Anthony!

      The best time to make a Gratefulness List is, ideally, at the time
      of the New Moon – that took place last night while the world was out
      carousing. However, it's said we can make these wishes very
      powerfully up to three days after the New Moon. So, if you want to
      give it a go, and you're reading this on January 1,2 or 3, you're
      still in with a good chance.

      Have a go. It can't hurt can it? Here's to an excellent 2006.

      What does Saturn have to say about your dreams in 2006?
      http://www.yasminboland.com/audioskywatchmms.htm

      What does January hold for your sign?
      FREE written Stars for January here!
      http://www.yasminboland.com/monthlystars.html

      JANUARY 2006 AUDIO MOONLINES

      To listen now to YOUR sign's forecast for January for just $3.50
      http://www.yasminboland.com/phonecast.htm

      To listen now to the January forecast for all 12 signs for $5.00
      http://www.yasminboland.com/phonecast.htm

      By phone - these messages are around 5 minutes long:
      UK readers - call 0906 601 1010. Calls 60p cost a minute
      Aussie readers - call 190 222 4466. Calls cost $1.05 a minute
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/