Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi All

      The December New Moon takes place very soon indeed -

      * December 1 at 10am in NYC

      * December 1 at 3pm in London

      * December 2 at 2am in Sydney

      This New Moon is about the opportunities you want to bring into your
      life. Think long term and make plans. Big changes are possible. Try
      to go with the flow (not against it).

      How To Make A New Moon Wish List:
      http://www.yasminboland.com/newmoonwishes.htm

      The December Stars have been posted:
      http://www.yasminboland.com/monthlystars.html

      And if you'd also like to listen ... am getting good feedback on the
      December Audio Moonlines here - listen now on the Net:
      http://www.yasminboland.com/phonecast.htm

      Sagittarians listen for FREE!

      Or if you'd rather use the phone:

      * UK readers - call 0906 601 1010. Calls 60p cost a minute
      * Aussie readers - On The Net or call 190 222 4466. Calls cost $1.05
      a minute
      * US readers - You can now access them on the Net:
      http://www.yasminboland.com/phonecast.htm

      Happy New Moon!

      Yasmin x
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/