Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi all

      Sorry for the delay on the Weekly Stars - they should be posted
      tomorrow...

      In the meantime, the NOVEMBER PHONECAST NET LINES are up here:

      http://www.moonology.com

      You can HEAR your monthly forecast on the Net for just $3.50 US

      One lovely person has already accessed them via the site, so she and
      the next 9 people get a 99 percent refund (PayPal keep a small
      commission)

      Yasmin x

      PS If you're in Australia or the UK and you'd rather use the phone:

      UK readers - call 0906 601 1010. Calls 60p cost a minute

      Aussie readers - call 190 222 4466. Calls cost $1.05 a minute

      Anywhere else and the Net is your access: http://www.moonology.com
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/