Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Oct 3, 2005
      MOON MEDITATION: "Nobody move - this is an eclipse!"

      Careful what you wish for today - it's a New Moon eclipse - they
      only happen two or three times a year max. The New Moon sees the
      joining together of the luminaries - the Sun and the Moon. Bringing
      together the two great lights of our solar system brings together a
      whole lot of energy and power. The dark just before the eclipse sets
      the scene. The Moon is nowhere to be seen just before she meets the
      Sun again. And then - wham! They are reunited. And it's the perfect
      time to make a wish. I was lucky enough to be doing a yoga class
      just before the eclipse, so while my teacher went off to watch it, I
      put on some chantings, lit a candle and some incense (as you do!)
      and meditated my way through it.

      This eclipse is in the sign of Libra so expect changes on the
      relationship front. And no, they don't all have to be bad changes!
      In fact, today could be the first day of the rest of your
      relationship life - no kidding! So remember to make a wish. If you
      also do yoga or meditate, once you've finished, think through all
      that your are grateful for and sending out vibes to God/the
      Universe. Being grateful for what you already have is one of the
      most powerful forms of prayers. And as someone who wrote to me this
      week also mentioned - pray less for yourself and more for others. Om
      shakti. Peace. Love. Kisses. Mung beans. And Lentils. xxx

      ;-)

      The eclipse season lasts until the Full Moon on October 17

      If you've been feeling like one of God's chess pieces lately,
      there's relief in sight. Click here for this week's SKYWATCH:
      http://makeashorterlink.com/?O180249EB
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/