Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Sep 2, 2005
      MOON MEDITATION: "Coming soon to a heart near you ..."

      These are passionate times. The next major planetary link coming
      soon is between those old lovers Venus and Pluto. Normally Venus is
      associated with Mars, but following her transit across the face of
      the Sun last year, she's been having a little something on the side
      with Pluto, Lord of the Underworld, the man who put the "ha!"
      into "HOT!"

      This Venus/Pluto connection comes straight off the back of the
      Venus/Jupiter link. From warm fuzzy love to something a lot more
      sensual, something you can feel, touch, kiss and roll around in. The
      Virgo Moon influence suggests we'll want to please others, as well
      as take our own pleasure!

      Venus/Pluto is one of the most delicious combinations the sky has to
      offer us. It's a little bit intense and very exciting. Enjoy. And
      remember...

      There's a New Moon coming on
      LOS ANGELES Saturday September 3 @ 11.45am
      PARIS Saturday September 3 @ 8.45pm in Paris
      LONDON Saturday September 3 @ 7.45pm
      SYDNEY Sunday September 4 @ 4.45am
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/