Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Apr 8, 2005
      Hi all - sorry I could send this week's stars as promised - in true
      Mercury retrograde style, somehow I managed NOT to transfer the file
      from my old to my new laptop - will be back with them next week and
      as always you CAN find them in CLOSER in the UK and WOOLWORTH's FRESH
      in Australia ...

      This is the eclipse week, of course, so it's action stations. If I
      had to give one single piece of astro-advice during an eclipse week,
      I'd probably sum it up by saying "don't do anything rash (despite
      temptations!)

      Over and out from southern India - promise to do my BEST to be back
      with those Stars next week - thank you for your patience - in the
      meantime - have you tried the phoneline?

      UK readers - call 0906 601 1010. Calls 60p cost a minute *
      Aussie readers - call 190 222 4466. Calls cost $1.05 a minute

      Yasmindia xx

      SKYWATCH

      This week's astrological weather forecast.

      In the lead up to the wedding of Charles and Camilla, it seems a good
      time to look at what makes a good astro match, and these two lovers
      are well-suited.

      To start with, when you look at your star sign (or Sun sign, as
      astrologers call it) the best "element" pairings are: Water with
      Earth and Fire with Air, as well as like with like (for example,
      Water with Water).

      Water signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. Earth signs are Taurus,
      Virgo and Capricorn. Fire signs are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. Air
      signs are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.

      Charles is a Scorpio and Camilla is a Cancerian. Excellent start. The
      Sun is about the "essential you" and your ego. If your Sun sign
      clashes with your partner's - for example, Leo (Fire) and Pisces
      (Water), it's likely the two of you will too.

      Also look at the zodiac's lovers, Venus and Mars, who are responsible
      for attraction. You can find out where yours are, free, at
      www.astro.com. Again, good matches are those mentioned above. So if
      you have, say, Venus in Gemini and your partner has, say, Venus in
      Libra or Venus in Aries, you're on a probable winner.

      Then you can play around with this. Say you're Cancerian and your
      partner has Venus in Pisces - that's another match.
      The Moon and Jupiter are also important. Charles has Venus in Libra
      and Camilla has Mars in Gemini. Now we start to see why this love
      match has endured!

      As for the date on which these two have chosen to marry - April 8 -
      there'll be an eclipse! "Ooh la la!" as Nostradamus might have said.
      This shows that the Charles/Camilla dramas are not over yet.
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/