Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Mar 6, 2005
      Hi all

      I am still taking a break from the site ... here is Skywatch for the
      week - ...

      In AUSTRALIA you can find my weekly stars in WOOLWORTH'S FRESH
      MAGAZINE (on sale at Woolie's supermarkets and all good newsagents)
      and in the UK you can find them in CLOSER MAGAZINE ...

      As yet I have no US column - e me if you know of a weekly mag
      starting up that needs an astrologer!

      You can read my monthly stars in CLEO and MADISON and on Jonathan
      Cainer's website http://www.cainer.com/monthly

      Have an ace week ... happy New Moon ...

      Yasmin x

      SKY WATCH March 6 2005

      As we build towards the New Moon this week, the temptation is going
      to be to just let it all slide. The Moon is new is late degrees of
      Pisces, which means the whole world is going to have a slightly
      dreamy quality to it. Pisces is about romance and poetry, wine and
      song. And yet, even as the Moon disappears just before becoming new
      again, even as the atmosphere is ethereal and even if we feel like
      taking to our beds with a box of chocolates, as we seek to immerse
      ourselves in frivolous movies and soppy love songs … all the while,
      we have a little voice in our heads telling us to "get back to work!"

      This is going to be the challenging week which asks us to find a
      balance between a need to escape versus an overwhelming realisation
      that we can't hang around contemplating our navel or the stars for
      too long.

      Mars and Saturn make a powerful link this week as we build towards
      the New Moon, and as they do, we're either going to realise that we
      should get our act together and start to channel our energies more
      wisely – or we're likely to get a rather abrupt wake up call from the
      universe!

      If you've been ambling through life (or lost in Loveland) lately,
      it's time to pack your bags and prepare for a return trip to reality.
      The wheels of the world are still spinning and this is a week to get
      back on the treadmill.

      Think about what you said you were going to do and haven't yet done.
      Look at how you can use your time more cleverly. Look at where you
      know you should be making an effort, instead of just thinking about
      it. It's a week when they hard yakka you put in really could bring
      some results. The New Moon takes place in Pisces at 8.10pm on
      Thursday.
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/