Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Feb 6, 2005
      Hi All

      Against my better judgement, I did The Landmark Forum this weekend.

      I signed a Confidentiality Agreement so I can't really say any more
      than that - except to add that I was *very* resistant (the naughtiest
      gal in the class, for sure!) but in the end found it amazing.

      If you are in Sydney and would like to find out about the course,
      please reply to this email - there is an Introductory night on
      Tuesday which I can invite anyone to. Here is their site:
      http://www.landmarkeducation.com

      Yasmin B

      SKY WATCH February 6 2005

      Recently I've had a lot of readers emailing to ask about why it
      seems as though more couples than usual are breaking up. I've noticed
      this too and had wondered about it. The idea I've come up with may not
      be 100% right … but I suspect it has a lot to do with it … so
      here goes.

      Over the past few months, there's been a powerful link forming
      and reforming between the planet of lessons, Saturn, and the
      planetoid known as the `wounded healer', Chiron.

      This is an indisputably tough link. Saturn's lessons are rarely
      easy to get through, though they're always rewarding and worthwhile in
      the end. Saturn usually brings `old news' to our attention. Eg:
      you break up with someone because you know he/she's been unfaithful
      to you. You suspected it, you felt it … and finally you had proof. It
      still hurts, but it's not really any surprise.

      Chiron is much harder to classify, as it's a much newer energy
      that's worked with in astrology. It's about transition and
      transformation, about where we hurt and why and what (if anything) we
      can do to make the pain go away. It's also sometimes about shameful
      experiences.

      Who ever knows why two people come together? Sometimes they're
      helping each other to heal emotional wounds. Once that healing has
      taken place, the relationship has done its work, the healing has
      taken place and it's time for both parties to move on. That
      sounds like Saturn/Chiron to me.

      Certainly the Sabian symbol for this week works with this theory.
      I'll explain Sabian symbols another time (see
      http://www.sabiansymbols.com for more info), but for now, suffice to
      say that Sabian expert Linda Hill's keywords for the New Moon this
      week include: "Breaking through illusions, battling through
      relationship losses while maintaining a sense of self and purpose,
      getting back on track."

      The Aquarius New Moon is always a good time to start again. This
      week's takes place on Wednesday around 9.30am in Sydney - that's
      10.28pm Tuesday in the UK.

      Detachment is now possible, if it's what you need.
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/