Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Sep 6, 2004
      SKY WATCH September 5 2004
      from The Sunday Telegraph's body+soul

      The Quarter Moon this week could bring some tension. It takes place
      in the wee small hours of Tuesday in the sign of Gemini, which is all
      about talking, thinking and communicating. It also takes place in the
      same week as we see the powerful and passionate planet Pluto being
      activated twice, both times in a rather aggressive manner by the Sun
      and Mars.

      When Pluto is being needled like this, especially under a Quarter
      Moon <which is usually an unsettled time> gripes and moans are likely
      to come to the surface. There is a sense of wanting to rid ourselves
      of rubbish. There is also a sense that we are not going to put up
      with any more dross. "Bin it!" becomes a whole lot easier to say.
      Egos are fraying and tempers are flaring <or at least are a whole lot
      more likely to>. Added to this, Venus moves out of Cancer and into
      Leo, where she wants to be adored more than ever.

      This could be a week of high passion, for sure. However, you will be
      lucky if the week's energies translate as nothing but sexiness for
      you. Tread carefully and think before you act now. Are you treating
      others as you would like to be treated yourself? And are you being
      treated as you know you should be? If not, this is the week to gauge
      how strongly you want to do something about it.

      It's important to remember that until next month, we are still
      extricating ourselves from the triangles, messes and inappropriate
      situations which came with the Venus/Pluto action of May to July,
      kick started by the Mars/Pluto problem in late April. Ring any bells?

      Pluto is still ploughing his way through the skies, challenging us to
      make up our minds, to pay our money and to take our pick. Bear in
      mind that this might not be the best week of all the make massive
      decisions . Far better to try to use the hot energies in something
      either passionate or by getting physical in a sporty way, if you can.

      In more Moon news, la Luna is in Gemini on Monday, which at least
      opens up the communication lines, tense though they may be, as you
      wait to see if what you want is what you're going to get. She answers
      that question then moves into homelier Cancer on Wednesday morning
      and into showier Leo on Friday night, which suggests there's going to
      be more people than usual dancing on tables as the weekend begins...

      THINKING ABOUT LIFE COACHING?

      My very good friend Sandra Quiggin has been working in snowy places
      like Colorado and New Zealand for the past few years, teaching
      herself kayaking and teaching disabled kids how to ski.

      Now she's taking all she learned about mental toughness, and is using
      it in her new Life Coaching Company

      Whether you're at the bottom of your mountain, half-way up or at the
      summit ... http://www.summitgoals.com

      Tell her I recommended you!
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/