Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Sep 5, 2002
      Today is the New Moon - grab some coloured pens and paper and make a
      list of your Top Ten Wishes and Goals for the month.

      If you made a list last month, refer to it now to see how many wishes
      came true and how many you still need to work on and how many are so
      outlandish as to be a bit mad. (Brad Pitt didn't leave Jen and call
      you? Try something new!)

      Read your list out loud if you dare. Put it away until next month.
      You have effectively announced your intentions and wishes to the
      Universe at the ripest of seed sowing times.

      Good luck!

      The New Moon is at 14 Virgo. This is Lynda Hill's Sabian Symbol for
      it:

      "Sometimes we get upset about things that needn't really upset us, or
      we put on an emotional show because we feel it's expected of us.
      Being wound up and constantly 'upset' or demanding emotionally can
      put people off. Staying true to your emotions and remembering your
      sel-worth may be very important now."

      To read more about Lynda's work, visit her site:
      http://www.sabiansymbols.com

      See you soon!
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/