Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi all

      The Weekly stars have been toasted, roasted and posted here:

      http://www.moonology.com/moon.htm - just scroll down

      Have a good one!

      Yasmin B

      YOUR STARS MARCH 2 – 8 2004

      IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK

      LOVE In 12 month's time, you'll be able to look back and see how much
      you've learned about relationships. Not only are good communication
      skills vital, but you're starting to see how important it is to stay
      optimistic, even when times are tough. It's a year of love changes
      and lovely emotions.

      MONEY A new money cycle starts for you now. The trick is to think
      about how much you need – ie: work out a budget and stick to it as
      closely as you can. It will also be much easier than usual for you to
      talk about money now – whether negotiating a loan or pay rise.

      WORK Work is likely to be more emotionally charged than usual over
      the next 12 months and there's plenty of room for expansion. Don't
      overdo it workwise, and make sure you avoid coming across to
      colleagues as arrogant. Confidence becomes your best friend in the
      workplace.
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/