Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Aug 3, 2003
      TODAY'S MOON MEDITATION: "Hmmmm, not sure, actually ..."

      There are some days when you need to get things in writing. There are
      other days when you need to allow life to just flow (maaaan) and to
      let your intuition be your guide. Today is about the flowing style of
      life, as the Sun prepares to face off dreamy Neptune.

      If you have a project which needs to be nailed down today, sure, do
      all you can to make it happen. But do be aware that Sun/Neptune can
      be intoxicating at best, confusing and outright deceptive at worst.
      Don't let delays worry you now - they could be for the best. If you
      have a hunch you feel like you just can't ignore, pay attention.
      Intuition is high.

      Have faith that you're being led down the best path by your
      *insticts*, but don't be afraid to double check facts later, if
      you're not quite sure about what you've been *told*. Life should feel
      far more straight forward tomorrow.

      * The new PHONE forecast is about how to work with and around the
      Neptune vibe this week ...
      * UK readers can call 0906 601 1010 ... Calls 60p cost a minute
      * Aussie readers can call 1902 22 4466 ... Calls cost $1.05 a minute
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/