Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 669 , Aug 1 4:24 PM
      Friday, August 2, 2002

      Moon Meditation: "I don't want your money, honey, I just want your
      love..."

      We're often told that it's better to give than to receive. It's
      certainly easier.

      When we give, we just sit back and wait to be told "thank you, you're
      so great, you're so generous" etc. When we receive, we're put into a
      different position.

      Today, with generous Jupiter now in generous Leo, the Moon in
      steadfast and money-minded Taurus, there are also Venus/Saturn and
      Sun/Neptune aspects about.

      If you give someone something, give it freely. Examine your motives
      and don't do it just because you want something back in return.

      If you receive, don't be shy to subtly make sure there are no strings
      attached.

      THE JUPITER QUESTION

      A couple of MMers emailed me about The Jupiter Report, confused
      because their Star sign reading showed Jupiter in a different place
      to the one using their personal birthchart.

      Star sign astrology uses only your DAY of birth as a guide. Personal
      astrology uses your time, date and place of birth. So usually your
      Star Sign and your Personal charts are quite different. But
      both 'work'.

      If you are a Libran, for example, experiencing a move from cycle 10
      to 11 on your Star sign chart, but on your personal birthchart, you
      see Jupiter moving from 7 to 8 (for example), read both.

      Both should ring true, but which is most accurate?
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/