Week Ahead - The weekend of May 7 and 8

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2011
      Week Ahead - The weekend of May 7 and 8

      The planet of communications, Mercury, and the planet of love and abundance, Venus, both move into the luxury-loving, indulgent, Earthy sign of Taurus this week. If you happen to be Taurus or Taurus Rising, or Scorpio of Scorpio Rising, it's especially good news for you – but we all have Taurus and Scorpio somewhere in our chart, of course, so it's interesting for everyone. Keep an eye on your Stars as the week unfolds to find out where loving Venus and chatty Mercury are affecting your chart.

      PS If you don't know your Rising Sign but you wish you did, http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/store/freereport/try-personality you can find out for free here.

      Are you meant for each other?
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/view.asp?rep=6 Click here to find out with our Compatibility Chart!

      PS If you want to know what 2011 holds, please check out my new book – advance orders being taken now! Just

      click here! http://www.yasminboland.com/book/2011Guide.htm

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Week Ahead...

      US: 900-656-0610 Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422 ). Calls cost $1.15 a minute. Mobiles extra.

      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.