Moon Meditation: "Letting go..."

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Monday May 2 - Moon into Taurus

      Moon Meditation: "Letting go..."

      If you find yourself thinking back to the past, perhaps thinking about a love that never was, or a romance which didn't work out, or about a job you've since left or a place you once knew … deal with these feelings as well as you can. Feel them. Allow the tears to flow if you feel like you need to. We are in the last few hours before the New Moon and it's a time to let go of the past, clear out the emotional clutter, so we can be renewed in our present tomorrow. Hear your guide to this weeks Stars in your computer or iPhone. http://www.moonologyshop.com/collections/moonology-downloads Just click here.

      Are you meant for each other? http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/view.asp?rep=6 Click here to find out with our Compatibility Chart!

      PS If you want to know what 2011 holds, please check out my new book – advance orders being taken now! Just click here!
      http://www.yasminboland.com/book/2011Guide.htm

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Monday...

      US: 900-656-0610 Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422 ). Calls cost $1.15 a minute. Mobiles extra.

      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.