Moon into Taurus

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 1, 2010
      Monday August 2 - Moon into Taurus

      Moon Meditation: "I slow down my emotions…"

      This is a big week with more of the major, life-changing outer planets set to clink and clash with each other. This means we all need to be living as consciously as possible. In other words, if and when you realise you're being unreasonable in any way, have a word with yourself. Slow it down. Remember that this is a week when we all get a chance to go a notch up the evolutionary scale. We just have to let go of something. Slip! There it goes!
      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Monday...

      US: 900-656-0610 Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422 ). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.