Moon in Pisces

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 30 , Jul 1, 2010
      Friday July 2 - Moon in Pisces

      Moon Meditation: "Dream a little dream…"

      As the Moon moves through dreamy Pisces, we all get a chance to do some dreaming. It's funny how when we were at school, we were told not to daydream and reprimanded for staring out the window (well, most of us were). Now though, as adults, we know that dreaming is SO good for us. If we can believe it, we can conceive it. So dream a little dream today.
      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Friday...

      US: 900-656-0610 Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422 ). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.
    • apnasydney
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 28, 2010
        Thursday July 29 - Moon in Pisces

        Moon Meditation: "Keep calm and carry on …"

        A few days ago, Saturn opposed Uranus, part of an on-going series of clashes between these two planets which is urging us all to evolve or perish! If you're finding it hard to come to an agreement with something, that could well be the Saturn/Uranus influence. One person wants the status quo while the other wants change! There are no clear winners however, there is a lot to be said for allowing things to evolve. Some of the same issues from a few days ago could come back up now as Mars prepares to oppose Uranus too.

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Thursday...

        Message 3 of 30 , Jul 29, 2010
          Friday July 30 - Moon in Pisces

          Moon Meditation: "Talking moves mountains…"

          We're often told that talk is cheap but it's also crucial to our lives! Communications are vital to keep our personal and professional lives ticking over. After quite an intense week, there are still some very powerful alignments going on in the heavens. The good news is that even among all that is going on, Mercury links to Pluto today, so whatever is happening can be talked through. Some healing could be possible today, if you're willing to allow the lines of communication to stay open. Talking things through could change everything.