Moon in Aquarius

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 1, 2010
      Wednesday June 2 - Moon in Aquarius

      Moon Meditation: "I make plans without getting too attached…"

      The Moon moves through Aquarius today and links harmoniously to the Sun. These two luminaries are strongly connected and when they're working well together, it's easier for the rest of us down here on Earth to do the same thing. The sextile that the Moon is making to the Sun today is on the Moon's path to move from the recent Full Moon to the coming New Moon. It's worth starting to think about what you're going to set down as your New Moon Wishes for June. Are you meant for each other? href=http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/view.asp?rep=6 Click here to find out with our Compatibility Chart!

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Wednesday...

      US: 900-656-0610 Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422 ). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.
    • apnasydney
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 23, 2010
        Tuesday August 24 - Moon in Aquarius

        Moon Meditation: "Time to move on…"

        The Full Moon in Aqueerius tomorrow will bring us all a chance to better appreciate each others' quirks and live and let live. Think about the past month and think about where you've been offended by someone because they have a different way of being to you. Silly eh? We can't change other people and the more we try to, the more problems we're going to have. A lot of the recent astrological clashes have been about learning to allow others to do their thing and doing ours to the best of our own ability. Consider if you owe someone somewhere an apology, said or unsaid.

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...