Moon in Capricorn

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 23 , May 2, 2010
      Monday May 3 – Moon in Capricorn

      Moon Meditation: "Have I told you lately..?"

      Communications planet Mercury links to powerful Pluto today which means we all have a chance for some breakthrough communications. If the think you need to talk about with someone is a subject you're going over yet again, so much the better. Mercury is still going backwards so there's a sense of getting another bite at the cherry.

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Monday...

      US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.
    • apnasydney
      Message 2 of 23 , May 3, 2010
        Tuesday May 4 – Moon in Capricorn

        Moon Meditation: "If you can`t be nice, duck for cover!…"

        The Sun (ego) and Mars (anger) clash today which means those of us here on planet Earth need to be extra careful not to do the same. If you find yourself getting drawn into a nasty argument which you sense is going to go nowhere, back off if you can. Focus on peace rather than on your anger or perceived differences. Easier said than done but worth aspiring to.

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...

        Message 3 of 23 , May 30, 2010
          Monday May 31 - Moon in Capricorn

          Moon Meditation: "I work my way slowly towards my destiny…"

          As the Moon moves through Capricorn today, the planet of hard knocks and hard lessons, Saturn, starts to do a turn around, ready to move forwards again, about to make this last and final journey out of Virgo for the next 30 years. It's pretty much GAME OVER for all of us re the One Very Big Life Lessons we were supposed to learn in the past two and a bit years. Lessons re health and fitness have been extra important, as Virgo is the sign that frets most over having a good diet and exercise regime in place.