Moon in Scorpio

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 1, 2010
      Friday April 2 – Moon in Scorpio

      Moon Meditation: "Sorry is the easiest word!…"

      There's a lovely link between Mercury and Chiron today – if you need to say sorry to someone and mend a broken emotional fence (so to speak) you have very good Stars for it. As long as you are able to release the anguish the situation left you with, of course. The Scorpio Moon does have a tendency to leave some of us less perfect mortals clinging on the stuff long after we should have released it for our own good!

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Week Ahead...

      US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.
    • apnasydney
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 28, 2010
        Thursday April 29 – Moon in Scorpio

        Moon Meditation: "I delve deep into my emotions!…"

        The Moon continues to move through Scorpio today as we come down after the Full Moon high. Try to let go of any anger or resentment the recent high energies saw swelling up inside you. Moon in Scorpio is all about deep emotions. Work past anything superficial and get in touch with how you really feel. That's the place to act from, non?

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Thursday...

        Message 3 of 28 , May 25, 2010
          Wednesday May 26 - Moon in Scorpio

          Moon Meditation: "Something has to change!…"

          Where in your life do you feel that someone or something is cramping your style? Be warned, it's OH SO easy to blame others for making us feel fenced in. However, we all have free will. Blaming others is just another way of avoiding responsibility! If you feel hemmed in by your circumstances, it could be an attitude change you need – or it could be you need to speak to the Powers That Be about what's going on and how you envisage that things could improve. Over to you. Are you meant for each other? href=http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/view.asp?rep=6 Click here to find out with our Compatibility Chart!

          For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

          Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Wednesday...

          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 21, 2010
            Tuesday June 22 - Moon in Scorpio

            Moon Meditation: "Upsets can be Set-Ups…"

            Have you ever heard about how "Upsets Are Set-Ups"? It's a self-help, New Age-y concept that when there's an upset, we're creating it for a reason. For example, you have an argument with a friend about something silly because the bigger picture is that something happened to make you not trust her anymore and want her out of your life. Or you get upset because you go shopping and all the clothes look awful on you because deep down, you know your weight is out of control and you need to take action. These are set-up upsets which we make happen because … we have something to gain. Where are the Upset Set-Ups in your life?

            For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

            Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...

            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 22, 2010
              Wednesday June 23 - Moon in Scorpio

              Moon Meditation: "Don't push too hard…"

              Don't push too hard and don't overdo it today as the Sun squares Jupiter, the planet who often goes over the top. If you're in an argument with someone, the best thing you can do is just Let It Go. Seriously. Move away from the scene of the dispute. Move on. Rise above. And if you're happy as Larry with all the people in your life, then good for you but do take care that the Sun/Jupiter action today doesn't somehow see over-doing it.

              Message 6 of 28 , Jul 19, 2010
                Tuesday July 20 - Moon in Scorpio

                Moon Meditation: "My relationship can be yet stronger …"

                This week I've been talking a lot about Saturn's move into Libra and what it could mean. For one thing, perhaps some changes to the marriage laws - and the controversial gay marriage laws spring to mind as a particularly likely subject for scrutiny. There could also be some long-awaited changes to the beauty laws so that it's no longer legal to put poisons such as PARABENS in women's make up.

                And? Saturn is the planet of lessons and Libra the sign of couples so couples the world over are going to find their relationships being tested in a million different ways. Saturn is very much of the Nietzsche philosophy that "what doesn't destroy me makes me stronger". Papering over relationship cracks is never a good idea but it's going to be even less so between now and 2012 as Saturn moves through Libra. Any relationship issues which arise between now and then really do represent stepping stones for us all to show what our relationships are really made of!

                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 15 2:28 PM
                  Monday August 16 - Moon in Scorpio

                  Moon Meditation: "Ch-ch-changes! …"

                  Where do you long to be free? Where do you dare to be unconventional? Where are you feeling tied down by something which has been around your neck for too long and you want to be liberated? With the planet Uranus changing signs again now, it's all about his electric energy and where we're being given a chance to cut loose! See you Daily Stars for more details.

                  For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                  Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Monday...