Moon into Libra

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2010
      Tuesday March 2 – Moon into Libra

      Moon Meditation: "I open mind to consider all possibilities."

      Communication planet Mercury enters the dreamy sign of the fishes today, helping minds open and consider a wider range of possibilities. The saying, "You are only limited by your imagination", rings true – if you can first let yourself dream it, you have a chance of making it real today. Even Stephanie Meyer, author of the hugely popular Twilight series, says that her ideas first came to her in a dream. With Mercury now in Pisces your imagination holds the key. The power of manifesting lies mostly in the hidden powers of the mind. If there's a dream you're holding onto give it space to breathe. Dare to speak it out loud or write it down. Daydreaming could be just what's needed to help you clarify your next move.

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Wednesday...

      US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.
    • apnasydney
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 2, 2010
        Wednesday February 3 – Moon into Libra

        Moon Meditation: "Relationship issues are there for a reason…"

        Mercury is moving over the karmic North Node today – that makes it time to think things through differently. If you have a relationship issue on your hands (personal or professional), try to handle it differently. Stop seeing it the way you saw it before. Say the thing you've been too scared to say. Step outside your comfort zone. There are no guaranteed results but overall, anyone who pushes themselves to say the thing (or write the thing) they need to should eventually feel pretty good about where they end up, even if it's just about knowing once and for all where you stand and where the other person stands on the issue.

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Thursday...

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 28, 2010
          Monday March 29 – Moon into Libra

          Moon Meditation: "Relationships needs work!"

          Relationships relationships – where would we be without them? I'm not talking about just romantic ones (obviously) but about all sorts. Work. Family. Friends. As the Moon moves through relationship-oriented Libra and a luscious couple of Venus links build, it's such a good time to work on all our most important one to one relationships, including those which are damaged – help is at hand!

          For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

          Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 25, 2010
            Monday April 26 – Moon into Libra

            Moon Meditation: "Push you pull me…"

            The prevailing link today is the one that's building between Saturn and Uranus. It's the bell that's sounding the need for change all over the planet – it was oh-so-well symbolised by the victory of Barack Obama who rode into the White House on the promise of doing things differently to the way they were done in the past. Where in your life do you need change? Focus on that today and the planetary energies swirling around will help you make it happen.

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 12, 2010
              Friday August 13 - Moon into Libra

              Moon Meditation: "I stay calm when all around me is changing…"

              Today is a Friday; it also happens to be the 13th. The origins of the Friday the 13th Bad Luck curse are shrouded in mystery, with some historians dating it to the 14th century and others insisting it is a more modern phenomenon. Either way, nothing is conclusive and many spiritualists throughout the ages have spoken of the power of each individual to create their own luck. I suggest you follow suit today!

              It's potentially a big day astro wise, as the Moon enters Libra and triggers Saturn and Venus. Changing dynamics are likely in key situations at home, with family/loved ones and regarding career. The Moon in Libra offers a tactful voice amidst shifting alliances. Pressure situations reach a head as it becomes apparent unconventional and profound changes are needed. Clear heads prevail today as holding onto the past benefits no one. An olive branch may be required, and offering it humbly helps create peace in tense situations.

              For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

              Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Friday...