Moon in Virgo

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 1, 2010
      Tuesday February 2 – Moon in Virgo

      Moon Meditation: "Take it easy…"

      With apologies to US and UK readers, this forecast today runs on Aussie times – from 3.16pm to just after midnight, the Moon is void of course. As I like to remind you from time to time, when the Moon is void of course, what happens is said to lead nowhere. I remember once breaking up with a bad boyfriend who I wanted to reunite with (was still in my Bad Boys phase!) and he came around to ask me to reconcile about a week later – I was sitting on my balcony and saw him coming and for some reason made a note of the time. When I checked the chart later, as astrologers do, when something big happens and they know the time, I was alarmed to see the Moon had been void of course as he turned up. I knew it meant the reconciliation would lead nowhere and – lucky for me! – it didn't!

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Wednesday...

      US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.
    • apnasydney
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 28, 2010
        Monday March 1 – Moon in Virgo

        Moon Meditation: "Daily rituals help me create my best life"

        The Virgo Full Moon brings a reminder that you have the power to create your dream life through the little things you do each day. The Pisces/Virgo axis is one of service and this Full Moon shows that you can serve your sense of the divine through mundane daily rituals. Whether you worship gods of beauty, inspiration, hope or success, the details of your life are your offerings to your god/dess. Remember this as you go about your regular routines today, and ask yourself, `Am I honouring my truth through this action?' The concept that big changes really do come from small beginnings is hard to ignore now. Make whatever small changes you can to bring out the life you secretly long for today.

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...

        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 17, 2010
          Friday June 18 - Moon in Virgo

          Moon Meditation: "Forewarned is forearmed…"

          The next major link is going to be between the Sun and Saturn – it's a hard angle suggesting there's going to be some tough home-truths which need to be sorted out. If you know you've been slacking off, then the chances are something rubbing their hands together at the prospect of giving you a bit of a dressing down. If this sounds possible, use today to swing into gear so that you can take the sting out of any criticisms which may or may not be levelled at you in the future!

          For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

          Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Friday...

          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 14, 2010
            Thursday July 15 - Moon in Virgo

            Moon Meditation: "Taking stock…"

            As the Moon moves through fastidious Virgo, it's a very good moment to down tools for a bit and have a think about how we you are or aren't keeping up with your commitments. Virgo is nothing if not reliable. Assuming they're not somehow being overwhelmed by the wafty Pisces flipside, they are the people you can count on. And the Moon moves through Virgo today and tomorrow, it's a very good chance to look at where you are being reliable ... or not.

            For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

            Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Thursday...

            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 15, 2010
              Friday July 16 - Moon in Virgo

              Moon Meditation: "Emotional strength…"

              Today the Moon makes her last pass over Saturn in Virgo for the next three decade (or thereabouts). The next time these two meet up, Saturn will have settled into Libra for a stay of just over two years. Whenever the Moon moves over a planet, she activates it, to an extent. Where in your life have you been slacking off – re your work or your diet in particular? Today comes as your last warning that you have to keep your promises to yourself in these departments, unless you want the Lord of Karma, Saturn, to come and bite you on the butt!

              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 11, 2010
                Thursday August 12 - Moon in Virgo

                Moon Meditation: "I pay attention to detail…"

                The Moon and Mercury align in the precise sign of Virgo today, highlighting the importance of details. The little things matter most now so don't hesitate to mention minor inconsistencies. Catching an error or typo now can mean less work later, considering there is a Mercury Retrograde not too far off.

                Ancient astrologers considered both the Moon and Mercury to be planets of the mind; with the Moon representing intuition and insight and Mercury representing logic and rational thought. As the two align today, mental and emotional clarity is possible. If you've got a problem in which your head wants one thing and your heart another, you may just find an acceptable solution for both now.