Yasmin Boland's Moon Meditations

  • Yazzle <yazzle@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 669 , Mar 2, 2003
      MOON MEDITATION: "It's never too late to make a fresh start ..."

      The planet of karma, Saturn, is slowing grinding forward. This week,
      then, there's what you might call 'karmic fall out' from what you did
      mid-last year.

      If you worked hard, the rewards will soon arrive. If you didn't, you
      might get the spanking you know you needed back then.

      If the idea of your karma scares you silly - don't let it! We're
      always building up our karma - even right here, right now, with what
      we do over the next 24 hours.

      So make it the good stuff!

      If you're still worred about your karma, the Pisces New Moon today
      wipes the slate clean. It's never too late to start again. The skies
      are about to undergo some big changes and we will all be changed with
      them.

      * The New Moon takes place at 12 Pisces on March 2 at 9.36pm in Noo
      Yawk, and on March 3 at 2.36am in the UK and at 1.36pm in Sydney -
      make a wish!
      UK READERS ... You can call 0906 601 1010 to hear a basic guide to
      How To Make Your New Moon Wishes ... It's the phoneline I do for
      Closer magazine ... Calls cost 60p a minute
      A Cosmic NEW MOOOOON COMPETITION ...

      There's a New Moon in a few hours ... but I've been soooo busy I
      haven't organised the prize properly!

      So this month, I'm giving away a signed copy of the Indian edition of
      my book Cosmic Love (don't worry, it's printed in English!)

      To win a copy of Cosmic Love, answer the following question:

      Which is the planet of karma?

      (a) Venus
      (b) Mars
      (c) Saturn

      Leave your answer in my guestbook, by going to my site
      http://www.yasminboland.com and clicking on the Sign My Guestbook
      link at the top of the page. Bonne chance!
    • Yazzle
      Message 669 of 669 , Jan 28, 2007
        'Everyone you meet Is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a
        little kinder than necessary...' J.M. Barrie

        Monday January 29 - Moon in Gemini

        Moon Meditation: "I am clear in my ideas..."

        The idea today is to take a long hard look at something which is
        worrying you.

        Are you driving yourself into a depression? Are you terrorizing
        yourself with your thoughts? Have you allowed someone else to
        criticise you so often and so much that you're starting to believe
        the nasty things they say? Or have you perhaps been mean to someone?

        My new favourite quote of last week was from author J.M. Barrie (who
        created Peter Pan) who said: 'Everyone you meet is fighting some
        kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary...'

        This is extra true for today. It's a day to think seriously. Also
        very good for signing contracts and agreements.

        So you want to learn astrology? Click here for this week's SKYWATCH
        http://www.yasminboland.com - click on Skywatch on the LEFT

        AUSTRALIAN READERS:

        In this month's CLEO - I'm doing a FREE Astro Reading offer - all
        about your love planet - Venus - check out the mag - on sale now!
        http://cleo.ninemsn.com.au/cleo/