Moon into Taurus

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 1, 2009
      Monday November 2 – Moon into Taurus

      Moon Meditation: "I can feel the romance in the air…"

      After some tough times between Mercury and Mars, the skies clear a little today (around midday Aussie time) and we end up moving into calmer celestial conditions. Tonight is the most romantic night of the week, thanks to a lovely link between Venus and Neptune that's unfolding. If you want to make the most of it, invite your partner to dream a little dream with you. Single but open to new romance? It's an excellent time to think quietly about what you want from love, the next time around.

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...

      US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.
    • apnasydney
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 18 1:13 PM
        Friday February 19 – Moon into Taurus

        Moon Meditation: "Hello Pisces…"

        The Sun moves into the sign of Pisces now – see your Weekly Stars for more info about what that means. Overall, it's a time when we can all mellow out a little. Pisces is the sign of the dreamer, the poet and the visionary. The coming four weeks provide us all with a chance to celebrate our fishy Piscean friends and to learn a little from them about how to navigate life without leaving a trail! If you've ever been in love with a Piscean you'll know that for all their romantical ways, they can be slippery little things!

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Week Ahead...

        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 18, 2010
          Friday March 19 – Moon into Taurus

          Moon Meditation: "Don`t obsess!…"

          Oh dear. If you're anything like me and you have a tendency to obsess over STUFF you're going to have to work extra hard today and over the next few days not to lose your cool or to send yourself crazy with your thoughts. This warning reminds me of a phrase that New Age superstar Louise L. Hay loves to repeat: stop terrorising yourself with your thoughts. If you know you have a tendency, then stop yourself and instead use the energies to eradicate the scary thoughts (also very astrologically possible today).

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 14, 2010
            Thursday April 15 – Moon into Taurus

            Moon Meditation: "The Earthy Angel…"

            As there are no major planetary aspects this week, I thought I would look at the Archangels associated with the sign the Moon is in each day. Since we all seem to love Angels! The Archangel of the day is Uriel. He's actually associated with all the Earth signs, so Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. Earth signs are usually fairly practical and Uriel can help with Earthy matters such as how to get back on the right financial track. If you need to do that, light a candle and ask Uriel for help, then keep your eyes peeled for hints and signs. The New Moon cometh!

            For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

            Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Friday...

            Message 5 of 19 , May 11, 2010
              Wednesday May 12 – Moon into Taurus

              Moon Meditation: "Mercury retrograde over!…"

              So here we are, Mercury retrograde over! Let me tell you, with the darned thing stationing on my Ascendant, I am not counting my chickens just yet. Mercury retrograde is strongest at the start and the end of the cycle, so before you go off and do whatever it is that you want to do now that the retrograde is over, my strong advice to you is to give it a few more days if you can. Mercury retrograde is not unlucky, but it's a sign to us to go slowly and gather facts. I didn't book some flights I need to book while the rx was on because whenever I've done that in the past, the trip itself has been mayhem. I know I might end up paying more for my tickets but then again – perhaps when I do book them in a few days time, I'll get a bargain deal!

              For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

              Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Wednesday...

              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 8, 2010
                Wednesday June 9 - Moon into Taurus

                Moon Meditation: "Slow and steady wins the race!…"

                Life might feel like a rollercoaster now as the surprises and changes of the week long Jupiter/Uranus link continue to be felt. Today's Moon in Taurus brings a welcome reprieve and a chance to reconnect with your physical wellbeing. Take time to be in your body today – soak in a bath, cook up some fragrant food, or feel the sun on your skin and grass underfoot. Mercury and Neptune align now helping you slow down and find inspiration or means to escape. However today's dreamy energy catches you, you'll want to make the most of it. Are you meant for each other? http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/view.asp?rep=6 Click here to find out with our Compatibility Chart!

                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 5, 2010
                  Tuesday July 6 - Moon into Taurus

                  Moon Meditation: "Sudden turnarounds…"

                  Uranus, the planet of chaos, recently moved into Aries – but only got as far as the first of the sign's 30 degrees. Now today he starts to go backwards again. In theory, this could be the harbinger for some stunning reversals. Uranus is all about sudden turnarounds and going backwards – well, Uranus governs chaos theory so anything is possible! The key to working with Uranus is to let it go and let it flow. Really. Iron grips need not apply.

                  Message 8 of 19 , Aug 1, 2010
                    Monday August 2 - Moon into Taurus

                    Moon Meditation: "I slow down my emotions…"

                    This is a big week with more of the major, life-changing outer planets set to clink and clash with each other. This means we all need to be living as consciously as possible. In other words, if and when you realise you're being unreasonable in any way, have a word with yourself. Slow it down. Remember that this is a week when we all get a chance to go a notch up the evolutionary scale. We just have to let go of something. Slip! There it goes!
                    For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                    Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Monday...