Moon in Pisces

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 1, 2009
      Friday October 2 – Moon in Pisces

      Moon Meditation: "I focus on communications…"

      Communications remain the focus – it could be something you're writing, talking about with a friend, or even discussing online with a stranger! Whatever the case, there is plenty of room for imagination, gentleness, assertiveness and visionary moments. As the week comes to a close, the Stars are supportive of anyone who's daring to speak their mind.

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Week Ahead...

      US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.

      Your NEW Love Stars - covering the next few months: http://tinyurl.com/ye57abg
      NB: These were written for the northern hemisphere but 100% apply in Australia
      too!
    • apnasydney
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 28, 2009
        Thursday October 29 – Moon in Pisces

        Moon Meditation: "Good morning Venus and Jupiter…"

        The day starts with a luscious link between Venus and Jupiter – if you have something you want to finesse, a breakfast meeting is a marvellous bet! Just be aware that as the day presses on, there's a tough angle between the Sun and Mars which sounds a bit like an argument waiting to happen. If you find yourself being drawn into a dispute, try to get in touch with the romance and dreaminess of the Pisces Moon – can you take a deep breath and remember that arguing usually solves little to nothing? Easier said than done when the Sun is squaring Mars but worth a try!

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Friday...

        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 29, 2009
          Friday October 30 – Moon in Pisces

          Moon Meditation: "Saturn, the Crone, who need not be feared…"

          Saturn is often talked about (including by me) as a male energy – a grumbling, old Father Time sort of figure who likes to moan and rap knuckles. However, Saturn also represents the Crone, the wise older woman. Today, Saturn moves into the sign of Libra – back in the sign of partnerships for the first time in 30 years. The whole world is about to get a whole lot of lessons about relating to each other, thanks to Saturn, who just loves to impart his/her wisdom of the ages!

          Message 4 of 30 , Nov 25, 2009
            Thursday November 26 – Moon in Pisces

            Moon Meditation: "I can make changes quickly and easily…"

            Venus links to the planet of change and sudden turnarounds, Uranus, today, making it a marvellous moment to make any changes you want, re love and money. The good news is that any changes which do happen now are more than likely to be positive ones, as the link between Venus and Uranus is harmonious. If you have a problem connected to love or your income, now is a good time to look for a totally different solution, rather than trying something obvious. But if you're just 100% confused – delay, delay, delay!

            Message 5 of 30 , Dec 21, 2009
              Tuesday December 22 – Moon in Pisces

              Moon Meditation: "I'm serious about releasing the toxins…"

              The Sun moves into Capricorn today, the sign of big business. One of the reasons for the global financial crisis we've all come through was due to the move of explosive, volcanic Pluto into this sign. Capricorns are going through the mill right now – just ask Tiger Woods and his wife Elin – both Cappies! But with Pluto, it's almost always a healing crisis. Now as the Sun moves into the same part of the skies as Pluto, the focus turns to where we need to let go of the dead wood in our lives, just in time for the New Year eclipse. What has to go?

              For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

              Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Wednesday...

              Message 6 of 30 , Dec 22, 2009
                Wednesday December 23 – Moon in Pisces

                Moon Meditation: "My gratitude list…"

                Every year, I remind you to make a Goodbye List, a Gratitude List and in Intentions List. The Goodbye list is a list of all the things which affected you in 2009 which you want to leave behind. The Gratitude List is (you guess it) a list of all that you're grateful for in 2009. And your intentions list? A list of all that you're going to work towards achieving in 2010. You can leave this to New Year's Eve if you'd rather but if you're the type who likes to get ahead, do it and now and then you can just reread it on December 31.

                For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Thursday...

                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 18, 2010
                  Tuesday January 19 – Moon in Pisces

                  Moon Meditation: "Love cools down…"

                  The planet of love moves into Aquarius today so the temperature plummets on the love front. Not that there is anything unlovable about Aquarius – far from it, as anyone who loves an Aquarian will tell you. But the sign of the Water Bearer does have a certain coolness and when the Lady of Love Venus moves through this sign, we all get a slightly cooler edge to us too. Given all the recently hot-headed astrology, this is probably no bad thing.

                  Message 8 of 30 , Jan 19, 2010
                    Wednesday January 20 – Moon in Pisces

                    Moon Meditation: "And a cooler change still is coming…"

                    Following the move of Venus into Aquarius yesterday, today the Sun moves back into the sign of the Water Bearer after an absence of 12 months. Aquarius is the most detached sign – where we've been feeling het up, obsessive and generally overwrought, now we have a chance to step back and try to cool down a little. Aquarius is also about The Collective. If you want to connect with like-minded people, your chances of doing so just rose. You have the next four weeks with the Sun on your side.

                    Message 9 of 30 , Feb 14, 2010
                      Monday February 15 – Moon in Pisces

                      Moon Meditation: "Now that's what I call romantic – take two!…"

                      There is romance galore in the skies right now – lap it up with a spoon! Today the Sun meets dreamy Neptune putting the focus on poetry, soulmates and otherworldly ideas, then Venus meets Pluto, promising passion to anyone who dares. What more could we ask for!??! OK, a few things. But it's not a bad start!

                      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...

                      Message 10 of 30 , Feb 15, 2010
                        Tuesday February 16 – Moon in Pisces

                        Moon Meditation: "Take it easy…"

                        Today we catch the lovely vibe of Venus conjunct Jupiter. This really is one of the most romantic astrological configurations possible and it only happens once a year, so lap it up. If you're attached, make the most of your partner, celebrate your love, and do whatever it takes to remind each other why you feel in love with each other. If you're single and looking, it's a great time to make a wish about what you want from your next relationship. Just light a candle and ask the Angels to help you find your partner. And if you're single and happy like that, it's a great evening to spend with friends and family.

                        Message 11 of 30 , Mar 14, 2010
                          Monday March 15 – Moon in Pisces

                          Moon Meditation: "Suddenly I just blurted it out!"

                          One of the most exciting links of the year takes place today as Mercury, the planet of the mind, meets Uranus, the planet of all things wild and unusual. If you have a bit of a brainwave today, thank the Stars. If you're having a discussion with someone and you come out with all kinds of amazingly inventive arguments, thanks the Stars again! Conversations will flow, brains will be moving quickly, it's all GO! Watch out if you're doing something a bit physically risky! There's a chance of sudden upsets!

                          Message 12 of 30 , Apr 11, 2010
                            Monday April 12 – Moon in Pisces

                            Moon Meditation: "Finding our life path…"

                            As there are no major planetary aspects this week, I thought I would look at the Archangels associated with the sign the Moon is in each day. Since we all seem to love Angels! The Pisces Angel we've been talking about over the past few days is Gabriel. Gabriel excels at helping us humans get back on the right path. From http://tinyurl.com/ycr9u26 To connect with Gabriel, light and candle and explain that you need help on this lifetime's pathway and would appreciate his guidance on any changes that may need to take place so you can move forward. Also ask that he cleanse your body of any impurities or toxins, negative energies, thoughts or old patterns that stop you from moving forward.

                            Message 13 of 30 , May 6, 2010
                              Friday May 7 – Moon in Pisces

                              Moon Meditation: "Time out !…"

                              We actually get some respite today as the Moon goes Void of Course for a whole three hours (almost). When the Moon is void of course, it's a little bit as though the rest of us go offline for a few hours. On the tricky side, it's said that what we do when the Moon is Void of Course bears no fruit. On the other, it's a wonderful time to just BE. The Moon is Void of Course from 4.36pm to 7.33pm.

                              Message 14 of 30 , Jul 1 2:38 PM
                                Friday July 2 - Moon in Pisces

                                Moon Meditation: "Dream a little dream…"

                                As the Moon moves through dreamy Pisces, we all get a chance to do some dreaming. It's funny how when we were at school, we were told not to daydream and reprimanded for staring out the window (well, most of us were). Now though, as adults, we know that dreaming is SO good for us. If we can believe it, we can conceive it. So dream a little dream today.

                                Message 15 of 30 , Jul 28 2:38 PM
                                  Thursday July 29 - Moon in Pisces

                                  Moon Meditation: "Keep calm and carry on …"

                                  A few days ago, Saturn opposed Uranus, part of an on-going series of clashes between these two planets which is urging us all to evolve or perish! If you're finding it hard to come to an agreement with something, that could well be the Saturn/Uranus influence. One person wants the status quo while the other wants change! There are no clear winners however, there is a lot to be said for allowing things to evolve. Some of the same issues from a few days ago could come back up now as Mars prepares to oppose Uranus too.

                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jul 29 2:37 PM
                                    Friday July 30 - Moon in Pisces

                                    Moon Meditation: "Talking moves mountains…"

                                    We're often told that talk is cheap but it's also crucial to our lives! Communications are vital to keep our personal and professional lives ticking over. After quite an intense week, there are still some very powerful alignments going on in the heavens. The good news is that even among all that is going on, Mercury links to Pluto today, so whatever is happening can be talked through. Some healing could be possible today, if you're willing to allow the lines of communication to stay open. Talking things through could change everything.