Moon in Aquarius

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2009
      Wednesday September 2 – Moon in Aquarius

      Moon Meditation: "IAH-HEL - Desire to Know …"

      This week, we're talking about the Angels of the day. As the Moon moves through the sign of Aquarius today, she links to Venus. The Angel in chart (according to ancient Kaballah texts) governing the Moon at this time is called Iah-hel. The Iah-hel advice is "be still and let the answers come". If you have a question regarding love or money, ask Iah-hel for help and keep your eyes open for the answers which will come in subtle but unmistakable ways.

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Thursday...

      US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.
    • apnasydney
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 23, 2010
        Tuesday August 24 - Moon in Aquarius

        Moon Meditation: "Time to move on…"

        The Full Moon in Aqueerius tomorrow will bring us all a chance to better appreciate each others' quirks and live and let live. Think about the past month and think about where you've been offended by someone because they have a different way of being to you. Silly eh? We can't change other people and the more we try to, the more problems we're going to have. A lot of the recent astrological clashes have been about learning to allow others to do their thing and doing ours to the best of our own ability. Consider if you owe someone somewhere an apology, said or unsaid.

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...