Moon in Scorpio

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 1, 2009
      Thursday July 2 – Moon in Scorpio

      Moon Meditation: "Electric atmosphere…"

      The skies are HOT right now. If you're feeling like your personal or professional life is in a washing machine on Super Cycle, try not to lose your cool. We've had some tough astrology to cope with and we're headed for an eclipse. We can pretty much expect things to be volatile!

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Friday...

      US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
      Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
      Mobiles extra.
      UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
      Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

      They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.
    • apnasydney
      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 28, 2009
        Wednesday July 29 – Moon in Scorpio

        Moon Meditation: "Making things happen…"

        The past few days have been quite easy on most of us as Venus has frolicked with her soulmates Jupiter and Neptune. Last night, though, she clashed with Uranus, the planet who likes to wake us up from our reveries. If you're feeling a bit like someone who`s been jolted awake unceremoniously, that's Venus/Uranus in your face. Now the Sun and Moon clash too – but don't worry – this is a good thing. It's time to sort fact from fiction and take some bold steps towards the things you now know work, and away from those you're sensing just … can't. It's a real "knowledge is power" kind of day.

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Thursday...

        Message 3 of 28 , Jul 29, 2009
          Thursday July 30 – Moon in Scorpio

          Moon Meditation: "Don't say too much!…"

          Mercury opposes Jupiter today – which means we're all quite likely to say too much. Last time something like this happened, someone (a reader of this website) wrote to me about their love life and when I wrote back with my honest opinion that they had an uphill battle ahead of them, she replied by pointing me to read my own Moon Meditation, saying perhaps I had said too much by being too upfront about my feelings on the matter! I am not sure what happened with her romance, but I will do my best not to repeat my mistake. How about you?

          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 25, 2009
            Wednesday August 26 – Moon in Scorpio

            Moon Meditation: "Changes…"

            Mars moves into Cancer, Mercury moves into Libra and Venus kisses the spiritual South Node. Put that lot together and you get people being very proactive about their family and home, stick to what they know re love and money but all-over being prepared to negotiate. Or something quite like that! Keep an eye on your Daily and Weekly Stars (and check out your Astrolines http://www.astrolines.com/) for more info about what all these planetary changes mean for your sign.

            Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Thursday...

            US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
            Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
            Mobiles extra.
            UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
            Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

            They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

            Have a great day - Yasmin x

            Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
            Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
            or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
            422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
            http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
            for your FREE Astrology Report.

            ARE YOU IN TORONTO, CANADA?

            If you're interested in learning astrology, check out what is sure to be an excellent Beginners Astrology Workshop being run by my lovely colleague Kelly Surtees, who also happens to be a wonderful astrologer. Click here for the workshop details: http://tinyurl.com/lsydmu
          • apnasydney
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 21, 2009
              Tuesday September 22 – Moon in Scorpio

              Moon Meditation: "Sexy Moon..!"

              As the Moon moves through sexy Scorpio she makes a link to sex planet Mars and if you're thinking that little combo sounds rather potentially pleasing in the boudoir department, you're right. However, don't expect the planets to do the hard work for you. If you want to romance your partner into the mood to be rude, you're going to have to do some of the seducing – but do so knowing the planets are on your side!

              For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

              Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Wednesday...

              Message 6 of 28 , Nov 15, 2009
                Monday November 16 – Moon in Scorpio

                Moon Meditation: "Loving means being totally honest and open…"

                The Moon and Venus align in Scorpio today creating a super sensual and sexy vibe. It's a great day for seduction and intimacy – but with a tricky Mars influence, it's important to take others needs into consideration. Stubbornness might come instinctively today, so if you notice you're resisting change, turn things around by taking action instead. Only you can know which battles are worth fighting now.

                For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 4, 2010
                  Friday March 5 – Moon in Scorpio

                  Moon Meditation: "Support is everywhere, I have but to ask for it to receive"

                  Today's probing Scorpio Moon forms a supportive trine aspect to the Sun and Jupiter in Pisces. From a distance it's easier to see how your head and heart align – and external feedback helps you acknowledge a private truth today. With so much water highlighted by the planets, emotions and feelings run deep. Be gentle with your own heart and with others. Adopting the role of observer helps you get to the bottom of a personal mystery – and reveals the truth about the motivations of yourself and others. There are no lies under the Scorpio Moon so only go hunting for more if you really, really want to know the answer.

                  For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                  Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Week Ahead...

                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 31, 2010
                    Thursday April 1 – Moon in Scorpio

                    Moon Meditation: "April Fool!…"

                    Ooooh how we'll laugh! Yes, it's that time of the year again when I like to put salt in as many peoples' cups of coffee as possible (watch, my loved ones!) And there are going to be lots of people falling victim to other peoples' silly tricks today as Mercury and Neptune meet – Mercury representing the trickster and Neptune representing illusions! And no, April Fools is not astrological. But it coincides so nicely this year! Watch out!

                    Message 9 of 28 , Apr 1, 2010
                      Friday April 2 – Moon in Scorpio

                      Moon Meditation: "Sorry is the easiest word!…"

                      There's a lovely link between Mercury and Chiron today – if you need to say sorry to someone and mend a broken emotional fence (so to speak) you have very good Stars for it. As long as you are able to release the anguish the situation left you with, of course. The Scorpio Moon does have a tendency to leave some of us less perfect mortals clinging on the stuff long after we should have released it for our own good!

                      Message 10 of 28 , Apr 28, 2010
                        Thursday April 29 – Moon in Scorpio

                        Moon Meditation: "I delve deep into my emotions!…"

                        The Moon continues to move through Scorpio today as we come down after the Full Moon high. Try to let go of any anger or resentment the recent high energies saw swelling up inside you. Moon in Scorpio is all about deep emotions. Work past anything superficial and get in touch with how you really feel. That's the place to act from, non?

                        Message 11 of 28 , May 25, 2010
                          Wednesday May 26 - Moon in Scorpio

                          Moon Meditation: "Something has to change!…"

                          Where in your life do you feel that someone or something is cramping your style? Be warned, it's OH SO easy to blame others for making us feel fenced in. However, we all have free will. Blaming others is just another way of avoiding responsibility! If you feel hemmed in by your circumstances, it could be an attitude change you need – or it could be you need to speak to the Powers That Be about what's going on and how you envisage that things could improve. Over to you. Are you meant for each other? href=http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/view.asp?rep=6 Click here to find out with our Compatibility Chart!

                          Message 12 of 28 , Jun 21, 2010
                            Tuesday June 22 - Moon in Scorpio

                            Moon Meditation: "Upsets can be Set-Ups…"

                            Have you ever heard about how "Upsets Are Set-Ups"? It's a self-help, New Age-y concept that when there's an upset, we're creating it for a reason. For example, you have an argument with a friend about something silly because the bigger picture is that something happened to make you not trust her anymore and want her out of your life. Or you get upset because you go shopping and all the clothes look awful on you because deep down, you know your weight is out of control and you need to take action. These are set-up upsets which we make happen because … we have something to gain. Where are the Upset Set-Ups in your life?

                            Message 13 of 28 , Jun 22, 2010
                              Wednesday June 23 - Moon in Scorpio

                              Moon Meditation: "Don't push too hard…"

                              Don't push too hard and don't overdo it today as the Sun squares Jupiter, the planet who often goes over the top. If you're in an argument with someone, the best thing you can do is just Let It Go. Seriously. Move away from the scene of the dispute. Move on. Rise above. And if you're happy as Larry with all the people in your life, then good for you but do take care that the Sun/Jupiter action today doesn't somehow see over-doing it.

                              Message 14 of 28 , Jul 19, 2010
                                Tuesday July 20 - Moon in Scorpio

                                Moon Meditation: "My relationship can be yet stronger …"

                                This week I've been talking a lot about Saturn's move into Libra and what it could mean. For one thing, perhaps some changes to the marriage laws - and the controversial gay marriage laws spring to mind as a particularly likely subject for scrutiny. There could also be some long-awaited changes to the beauty laws so that it's no longer legal to put poisons such as PARABENS in women's make up.

                                And? Saturn is the planet of lessons and Libra the sign of couples so couples the world over are going to find their relationships being tested in a million different ways. Saturn is very much of the Nietzsche philosophy that "what doesn't destroy me makes me stronger". Papering over relationship cracks is never a good idea but it's going to be even less so between now and 2012 as Saturn moves through Libra. Any relationship issues which arise between now and then really do represent stepping stones for us all to show what our relationships are really made of!

                                Message 15 of 28 , Aug 15, 2010
                                  Monday August 16 - Moon in Scorpio

                                  Moon Meditation: "Ch-ch-changes! …"

                                  Where do you long to be free? Where do you dare to be unconventional? Where are you feeling tied down by something which has been around your neck for too long and you want to be liberated? With the planet Uranus changing signs again now, it's all about his electric energy and where we're being given a chance to cut loose! See you Daily Stars for more details.

                                  For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                                  Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Monday...