Moon into Taurus

  • apnasydney
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2009
      Monday February 2 – Moon into Taurus

      Moon Meditation: "Getting ready for some big STUFF…"

      There's a powerful link forming between Saturn and Uranus. It's
      powerful because these are both slow-moving planets and therefore
      only rarely link up with each other. So when they do, it's big news.
      Saturn is the planet of all things conservative (and Conservative
      with a capital C) while Uranus is the planet of revolution,
      progressiveness and All Things New. As you can imagine, their link
      now means the world is being forced to decide whether the Old World
      Order can continue or if we're ready for something totally new.

      For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

      Have a great day - Yasmin x

      Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
      Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
      or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
      422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
      http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
      for your FREE Astrology Report.

      Your FREE Year Ahead Stars as seen in CLEO magazine:
      http://www.cleo.com.au/2009_the_year_ahead.htm
    • apnasydney
      Message 2 of 19 , May 21, 2009
        Friday May 22 – Moon into Taurus

        Moon Meditation: "Healing, healing all the while…"

        We are now entering a period where true, deep down healing is possible. And once it's taken place, it's going to be possible for us all to move to a new level. There's no doubt that when we are wounded – mentally, emotionally, spiritually or physically – that we find it hard to move forwards. As we go into the weekend, think about where you need to heal your life and start doing what it takes to make that happen. If you're not sure, think about what's ailed you lately and have a look at Louise L. Hay's seminal book HEAL YOUR LIFE to see what it means… http://www.scribd.com/doc/359921/Louise-L-Hay-Heal-Your-Body

        For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

        Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Week Ahead...

        US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
        Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
        Mobiles extra.
        UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
        Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

        They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 18, 2009
          Friday June 19 – Moon into Taurus

          Moon Meditation: "Prepare for some love…"

          As the Moon moves into Venus' sign of Taurus, we should all start to turn our thoughts to love. Hey, why not? The next major astro link is going to be between Venus and Mars, the lovers of the zodiac, and when they get together, the stage is set for some pretty sure-fire canoodling. So if there's someone in your life you'd like to get closer to, I humbly suggest you start laying the ground now!

          What's coming up between now and Christmas?
          Your Six Month Ahead Stars - click here! http://tinyurl.com/mrb4c6

          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 15, 2009
            Thursday July 16 – Moon into Taurus

            Moon Meditation: "Doing things differently"

            The planet who loves to make a deal, Mercury, heads for a link with Uranus, the planet who loves to do things differently today, making it the ideal time to come up with a new and perhaps slightly unexpected solution to a problem. Someone who previous seemed to be immovable on an issue might respond if you try to approach them via a different tactic. Original thinking is definitely what's going to win the day for anyone and everyone. It's time to `think outside the square'.

            For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

            Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Friday...

            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 7, 2009
              Tuesday September 8 – Moon into Taurus

              Moon Meditation: "Do-little Day…"

              From around 10am to around 8pm today AEST, the Moon is Void of Course. This means it doesn't make any major contacts with any planets as it leaves one sign (in this case, Aries) and enters the next (in this case, Taurus). The Void of Course Moon is a great day to just BE, to get in touch with the spiritual side of life, to be grateful for what you have. It's not a great day to start new projects, so if you can possibly avoid that, do so.

              Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Wednesday...

              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 5, 2009
                Tuesday October 6 – Moon into Taurus

                Moon Meditation: "Watch your waistline!…"

                For those of us on a diet (you can count me in there – read my Getting Lighter blog here http://www.eatfitfood.com.au/special.php) today's a day to go easy – padlock the fridge and keep reminding yourself that the desire to carbo or sugar-load is all in the mind, aided and abetted by the Taurus Moon!

                I'm working my way through the Angels of the Zodiac – Governing TODAY and anyone born April 5 to 9 (or planets or angles in your chart from 16 to 20 degrees of Aries): Your Angel is Elemiah – Elemiah is the Angel associated with travel. If you have a travel problem, appeal to Elemiah! He's also the Angel to call in if you find yourself embroiled in a road rage incident!

                Note: We all have ALL the Angels in our chart somewhere. You don't have to be born on the specific Angel's day to receive help from them – all you have to is light a candle and speak the Angel's name and ask for help!

                For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Wednesday...

                US: 900-656-0610. Calls cost $2.00 a minute. Mobiles extra.
                Australia: 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963 422). Calls cost $1.15 a minute.
                Mobiles extra.
                UK: 0906 7511 677. Calls cost 75p a minute. Cells extra.
                Anywhere else: Visit http://www.astrolines.com

                They're just like a personal reading ... only *cheaper*!

                Have a great day - Yasmin x

                Find out how the week's astrology will affect YOUR sign – try the
                Audio Astrolines FREE TRIAL for two weeks http://www.astrolines.com
                or call the Astrolines (Australia only) on 1900 ZODIAC (1900 963
                422). In the UK call 0906 167 6766. PS
                http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/free_birthchart.asp Click here
                for your FREE Astrology Report.

                Your NEW Love Stars - covering the next few months: http://tinyurl.com/ye57abg
                NB: These were written for the northern hemisphere but 100% apply in Australia
                too!
              • apnasydney
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 1, 2009
                  Monday November 2 – Moon into Taurus

                  Moon Meditation: "I can feel the romance in the air…"

                  After some tough times between Mercury and Mars, the skies clear a little today (around midday Aussie time) and we end up moving into calmer celestial conditions. Tonight is the most romantic night of the week, thanks to a lovely link between Venus and Neptune that's unfolding. If you want to make the most of it, invite your partner to dream a little dream with you. Single but open to new romance? It's an excellent time to think quietly about what you want from love, the next time around.

                  For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                  Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Tuesday...

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 18, 2010
                    Friday February 19 – Moon into Taurus

                    Moon Meditation: "Hello Pisces…"

                    The Sun moves into the sign of Pisces now – see your Weekly Stars for more info about what that means. Overall, it's a time when we can all mellow out a little. Pisces is the sign of the dreamer, the poet and the visionary. The coming four weeks provide us all with a chance to celebrate our fishy Piscean friends and to learn a little from them about how to navigate life without leaving a trail! If you've ever been in love with a Piscean you'll know that for all their romantical ways, they can be slippery little things!

                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 18, 2010
                      Friday March 19 – Moon into Taurus

                      Moon Meditation: "Don`t obsess!…"

                      Oh dear. If you're anything like me and you have a tendency to obsess over STUFF you're going to have to work extra hard today and over the next few days not to lose your cool or to send yourself crazy with your thoughts. This warning reminds me of a phrase that New Age superstar Louise L. Hay loves to repeat: stop terrorising yourself with your thoughts. If you know you have a tendency, then stop yourself and instead use the energies to eradicate the scary thoughts (also very astrologically possible today).

                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 14, 2010
                        Thursday April 15 – Moon into Taurus

                        Moon Meditation: "The Earthy Angel…"

                        As there are no major planetary aspects this week, I thought I would look at the Archangels associated with the sign the Moon is in each day. Since we all seem to love Angels! The Archangel of the day is Uriel. He's actually associated with all the Earth signs, so Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. Earth signs are usually fairly practical and Uriel can help with Earthy matters such as how to get back on the right financial track. If you need to do that, light a candle and ask Uriel for help, then keep your eyes peeled for hints and signs. The New Moon cometh!

                        Message 11 of 19 , May 11, 2010
                          Wednesday May 12 – Moon into Taurus

                          Moon Meditation: "Mercury retrograde over!…"

                          So here we are, Mercury retrograde over! Let me tell you, with the darned thing stationing on my Ascendant, I am not counting my chickens just yet. Mercury retrograde is strongest at the start and the end of the cycle, so before you go off and do whatever it is that you want to do now that the retrograde is over, my strong advice to you is to give it a few more days if you can. Mercury retrograde is not unlucky, but it's a sign to us to go slowly and gather facts. I didn't book some flights I need to book while the rx was on because whenever I've done that in the past, the trip itself has been mayhem. I know I might end up paying more for my tickets but then again – perhaps when I do book them in a few days time, I'll get a bargain deal!

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 8, 2010
                            Wednesday June 9 - Moon into Taurus

                            Moon Meditation: "Slow and steady wins the race!…"

                            Life might feel like a rollercoaster now as the surprises and changes of the week long Jupiter/Uranus link continue to be felt. Today's Moon in Taurus brings a welcome reprieve and a chance to reconnect with your physical wellbeing. Take time to be in your body today – soak in a bath, cook up some fragrant food, or feel the sun on your skin and grass underfoot. Mercury and Neptune align now helping you slow down and find inspiration or means to escape. However today's dreamy energy catches you, you'll want to make the most of it. Are you meant for each other? http://moonology.myastrologystore.com/view.asp?rep=6 Click here to find out with our Compatibility Chart!

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jul 5, 2010
                              Tuesday July 6 - Moon into Taurus

                              Moon Meditation: "Sudden turnarounds…"

                              Uranus, the planet of chaos, recently moved into Aries – but only got as far as the first of the sign's 30 degrees. Now today he starts to go backwards again. In theory, this could be the harbinger for some stunning reversals. Uranus is all about sudden turnarounds and going backwards – well, Uranus governs chaos theory so anything is possible! The key to working with Uranus is to let it go and let it flow. Really. Iron grips need not apply.

                              Message 14 of 19 , Aug 1, 2010
                                Monday August 2 - Moon into Taurus

                                Moon Meditation: "I slow down my emotions…"

                                This is a big week with more of the major, life-changing outer planets set to clink and clash with each other. This means we all need to be living as consciously as possible. In other words, if and when you realise you're being unreasonable in any way, have a word with yourself. Slow it down. Remember that this is a week when we all get a chance to go a notch up the evolutionary scale. We just have to let go of something. Slip! There it goes!
                                For your Daily Stars, click here: http://www.moonology.com

                                Call in to hear your Weekly Forecast - Updated Monday...