Saturn, Deepak and Meditation in Sydney...

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Thursday September 4 – Moon into Scorpio

      After around midday today, the vibe should change. Midday Sydney,
      Australia time sees a link between the Sun and serious and somber
      Saturn. However, after that, the next link that the Sun makes is to
      ebullient and happy-go-lucky Jupiter.

      The best way for these links to play out is for us all to slave away
      like dogs at our work until about lunchtime today and then to bask in
      the glorious feeling of having done what we had to, while
      (preferably) sipping a pina colada by a shimmering pool (this is
      harder to do in many parts of Australia than in other places
      overseas, as it's winter here but anyway, you get the drift…!)

      If you haven't seen them: the new MONTHLIES and WEEKLIES are up -
      here: http://www.moonology.com

      Want to get more DIRECT ASTROLOGICAL ADVICE? Try my new Live Line on
      1902 ZODIAC - that's 1902 963 422. Calls cost $3.96 a minute - which
      for a half hour reading is actually *about* the same as you'd pay in
      a normal astro session (slightly more than some, but hey, this also
      has a 'just-pick-up-and-dial' convenience!) ...

      Last night I went to see DEEPAK CHOPRA and it was mavellous. He spoke
      to 2000 of us at the State Theatre in Sydney about the mysteries of
      quatam physics and sub-atomic particles!

      I once asked Deepak what he thought the trick to intergrating
      spiritualty into your life was and he said "Meditate every day".

      Great advice!

      And to that end, one of my BFFs, Carolyne Gowen, is running a
      meditation course here in Sydney next week. Check out her site here:
      http://www.lotusflowerenergy.com

      This week I'm running a series of mini-articles by metaphysican KG
      Stiles about the Chakras. The chakras are crucial to our our health.
      Click here for KG's site: http://www.kgstiles.com

      Click here to see the Chakra articles so far: http://www.moonology.com