Back on Hay House Radio ...and Mars moves...

  • Yazzle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Tuesday March 4 – Moon into Aquarius

      Today Mars moves into the sign of Cancer, for the first time in two
      years, apart from a brief foray he made he just a few months ago
      before turning back in the other direction as a part of his
      retrograde cycle. For full info about what his passage through Cancer
      means for your sign, see your Daily Forecasts. However, overall, we
      can say that Mars is about energy and drive, while Cancer is about
      the home and family, so there is likely to be a powerful energy in
      families now, whether we're fighting amongst ourselves (no!) or
      standing up for each other (better!)

      YOUR DAILY STARS: http://www.moonology.com

      Bonjour! I'm back on Hay House Radio THIS MORNING...

      That's Sydney: Tuesday March 4 at 10am
      Los Angeles: Monday March 3 at 3pm
      Noo Yawk: Monday March 3 at 6pm
      London: Monday March 3 at 11pm

      If you want to call in and ask something about your chart, it's Toll
      Free in the US and Canada! US & Canada: Toll-free 1866 254 1579

      If you're in the UK or Australia, I'm afraid it's an international
      call...
      From Australia 0011 1 760 918 4300
      From the UK or Europe 00 1 760 918 4300
      (However if you have a calling card, it should be quite cheap...)

      THE MONTHLY STARS ARE UP!

      A shorter and sweeter version this month...!
      http://www.moonology.com

      Learning Astrology?

      Into astrology already? Check out the new ASTRACADABRA for your PDA -
      I'm about to install mine and can hardly wait! :-) Click here for the
      FREE trial. http://www.esotech.com.au/products/astracadabra.html

      GODDDESS READING

      The winner of the Goddess Guidance Reading is Karan from Coffs
      Harbour. I chose her totally at random. Thanks to everyone who
      entered.

      AUSSIE READERS: If you want a Love Reading for yourself, call my
      phonelines – 1900 ZODIAC and follow the prompts. Calls cost $1.15 per
      minute. Higher from mobiles.