Re: [YankeesMVP1] Saturday?

  • Scott Coulter
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 4:21 AM
      Good question!  HOpe we find the answer......

      redbug <redbug51@...> wrote:
      The Yanks have the rotation set from Monday through
      Friday w/ the 1st 4 pitchers. Then they go w/ Rasner
      on Sunday. So, who pitches Saturday?

      Yankees. One team. One mission. 27.

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      http://games. yahoo.com/ games/front

      "One team, one mission.  27"
      Go Yankees!
      Scott

      Need Mail bonding?

    • redbug
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 10:55 AM
        I just wrote to Pete Abe. He wrote back...it's
        Pavano.

        --- Scott Coulter <yankeesmvp1@...> wrote:

        > Good question! HOpe we find the answer......
        >
        > redbug <redbug51@...> wrote:
        > The Yanks have the rotation set from
        > Monday through
        > Friday w/ the 1st 4 pitchers. Then they go w/
        > Rasner
        > on Sunday. So, who pitches Saturday?
        >
        > Yankees. One team. One mission. 27.

        > Bored stiff? Loosen up...
        > Download and play hundreds of games for free on
        > Yahoo! Games.
        > http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
        >

        > "One team, one mission. 27"
        > Go Yankees!
        > Scott
        > http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/YankeesMVP1/
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Need Mail bonding?
        > Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo!
        > Answers users.

        Yankees. One team. One mission. 27.

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      • Wanda Atkins
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 2:34 PM

          Oh man - for real? Pavano?

          Well I'll do my best to support the boy... as always!

          --- Scott Coulter <yankeesmvp1@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > Good question! HOpe we find the answer......
          >
          > redbug <redbug51@yahoo. com> wrote:
          > The Yanks have the rotation set from
          > Monday through
          > Friday w/ the 1st 4 pitchers. Then they go w/
          > Rasner
          > on Sunday. So, who pitches Saturday?
          >
          > Yankees. One team. One mission. 27.

          > Bored stiff? Loosen up...
          > Download and play hundreds of games for free on
          > Yahoo! Games.
          > http://games. yahoo.com/ games/front
          >

          > "One team, one mission. 27"
          > Go Yankees!
          > Scott
          > http://sports. groups.yahoo. com/group/ YankeesMVP1/
          >

          > ------------ --------- --------- ---
          > Need Mail bonding?
          > Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo!
          > Answers users.

          Yankees. One team. One mission. 27.

          Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ features_ spam.html

        • Scott Coulter
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 2:37 PM
            He is soo approachable.  I like him best of the beat writers.  Then there's Mark, "You can't tell me how to do my job," Feindsand.  But I'm not bitter, uh-uh, not me, no siree, not old Scott-boy, he doesn't feel any pain, nooohohohooooo!  But I will get over it!  LOL!!

            redbug <redbug51@...> wrote:
            I just wrote to Pete Abe. He wrote back...it's
            Pavano.

            --- Scott Coulter <yankeesmvp1@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            > Good question! HOpe we find the answer......
            >
            > redbug <redbug51@yahoo. com> wrote:
            > The Yanks have the rotation set from
            > Monday through
            > Friday w/ the 1st 4 pitchers. Then they go w/
            > Rasner
            > on Sunday. So, who pitches Saturday?
            >
            > Yankees. One team. One mission. 27.

            > Bored stiff? Loosen up...
            > Download and play hundreds of games for free on
            > Yahoo! Games.
            > http://games. yahoo.com/ games/front
            >

            > "One team, one mission. 27"
            > Go Yankees!
            > Scott
            > http://sports. groups.yahoo. com/group/ YankeesMVP1/
            >

            > ------------ --------- --------- ---
            > Need Mail bonding?
            > Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo!
            > Answers users.

            Yankees. One team. One mission. 27.

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
            http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ features_ spam.html