New Owner, New Group, Tell your friends!

  • Scott Coulter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      Hi:

      I'm Scott, I'm new to owning a Yahoo group, but I think the Yankees are the greatest team on the planet!  Right now we are in the process of turning our season around.  Tino Martinez is doing his best to imitate his good friend, Paul O'Neil.  He has loaded our Yanks on his back and is taking them into the land of above .500!  The only thing I don't like is the idea of a west coast trip, and right now we have a west coast trip!  Poop!  And the first pitched we have to face is Harden of the Oakland A's.  Tough guy, but we're sending up the Moose!  It can be a win, if we all root for our Yankees!!  Please tell your friends about my new group!  You will be happy here as long as you are a hard-core baseball poster!  We love articles, we love facts and we love new ideas!

      How can the Yankees be even better?  Brian Cashman is brilliant with his bringing up Robinson Cano(pronounced kuh-NO) to platoon at 2nd with Sanchez while Tony Wo patrols left field!  The new look Yankees are on the march!  Go Yankees!!

      "I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable."
                             -- Stressed woman to man at her workplace
      Scott

      Discover Yahoo!